20

Jaime was awoken by the urge to pee. She groaned and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, too pee. Jaime walked back onto the bedroom, no longer feeling tired. Jaime sat back on the edge of the bed and nudged tom "tom....tom" Jaime said waking him up. "Hmm.." Tom groaned as he looked into Jaime "you okay" he asked her as she smiled at him "Im not tired" Jaime said as she rested her hand on her bump as the baby kicked away. " I could think of a way to make you sleep" tom said as he sat up, the blanket that was covering his naked body fell and Jaime bite her lip as she eyed him up. Tom pulled Jaime towards him and kissed her, Jaime wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back, she felt his member press into her thigh. As tom pulled her underwear to the side and pulled her on top of him. Jaime groaned as she ran her hands down his chest as she started to ride him. Jaime moaned as loudly as she reached her high, feeling tom twitch inside to her. After they climaxed, Jaime rested he'd forehead against his panting for breathe, tom smirked at her and she smiled at him before he kissed the tip of her nose "love you" "I love you too" Jaime said.

Jaime got to work, she stood on her phone. She had text max telling him she was having a girl but she hasn't heard back from him. Jaime sighed as she placed herself a cup of coffee as the door to the staffroom opened. Jaime glanced up and dropped the cup she was holding, which smashed in the sink "alright jay" max said as Jaime looked at him wide eyed "what are you doing here" Jaime asked as max smirked "what, aren't you happy to see me, the charges were dropped against me" max said as Jaime felt sick she was angry. "You haven't talked to me, in weeks...don't even try it max" Jaime said storming off. Tom sighed as he stood up "is she okay" max asked "hormones, she's been all over the place though not replying to her doesn't help" tom aiad as he walked out of the staffroom and walked into Jaime's classroom. "Come here" tom said to Jaime who was pacing. Jaime walked over to tom who hugged her, he stroked her hair comforting her "he's an area" Jaime said "yes, but he also may be her dad" tom said placing a hand on Jaime's bump.

"So its josh's birthday, and I'd said that we would go out and give him the place, you know so he could have a few friends over" tom said to Jaime at break "did you know" "yeah, so I thought I would take your it for food" tom said and Jaime smiled "damm....I'm a lucky girl" Jaime said as she kissed toms lips. Max walked into the staff room, he wanted to talk to Jaime "max, we need to talk" Kim said "about what" "the baby...our baby does the little slapper know you got me pregnant" Kim sniggered "I told you, its not mine" max said walked off, he would speak to Jaime later.

At lunch, Jaime sat in the classroom marking work when max walked in "care to talk" max asked as Jaime glared at h "I brought chocolate" max said and Jaime smiled to him "fine" she said as she sat back into her chair and placed a hand onto her bump. The baby was kicking away. Max sat on the edge of a table in front of Jaime "look, I know I haven't been in touch" "your telling me, this could be your daughter and if you don't want to be in her live I'd appreciate it if you said no, instead of walking out on her st a later stage" Jaime said as max smiled "Jaime, if she is mine I want to be her dad, I know o haven't been there I've had the trail and everything I've been stressed" "your not only one max" "I'm sorry, I promise from bow on I'll be there" max said and Jaime sighed "last chance max, I mean it she needs a stable dad" jaime said and max nodded.

At the end of the day, tom walked in as Jaime was rubbing her eyes. Jaime frowned sensibg the mood he was in.  "What happened" Jaime asked standing up "josh....I have never, ever been so ashamed to call him my son, poor Lauren she's meant to be his mate and he does this, I'm so angry" tom said pacing in front of her. Jaime placed a hand on his arm "tom, breathe","I've cnacelled his party, he doesn't deserve one" tom said as time smirked at him "what" tom asked smirking at her "its just a turn on, your anger" Jaime said "oh yeah" tom said as he kissed her, passion filling her body "take Me home" Jaime said and tom smirked before he grabbed her hand, leading her to the car.