12

Jaime stood in her classroom as she prepared for the day, she was exhausted, it took her a lot longer to get to work now that her arsehole of a landlord decided he wantd to sell her flat at just short notice. There was a  knock on the door and she looked up to see tom "hey" jaime said as tom walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her "are you okay" tom asked as jaime rested her head against his shoulder "im fine, tired" jaime said as tom ran his hands down to the hem of her top, slowly creeping his hands under her top. Jaime pulled away from him and turned around so that she was facing him, tom smiled at her and placed a hand on his cheek and leant in and kissed him, his hand went to the back off her dark hair tugging away at it slightly causong her to moan. She stepped backwards so that her back was against the cupboard as tom placed a hand on his hip and the other lay on the back off her neck "ehem" max said as eh cleaared his throat, jaime and tom pulled away and max glared at jaime "we have a meeting jaime" max said and jaime nodded "coming" she said as he continued to glare he was jealous "later?" jaime asked tom "later" tom said.

Jaime walked into the office and took a seat next to max, the only free one left. Kim satt glaring at her "as you all know Mr walker from the LEA is coming in to access helen hopewells assessment in the classroom" rachel said "since when did we need an outside to expect our own NQT's" chris asked "maybe theres another NQT thats should be expected" kim said looking at jaime. Jaime glared at kim "something you want to share" kim asked and kim didnt speak a word "i think tis fairer to get an impartial opinion" rachel said "meaning you two dont see eye to eye on the subject" chris said looking from rachel to max, Jaime sat in the middle of them feeling like a spare part. "i have serious doubts" rachel said and jaime glanced to max "i think that shes got potential" max said and jaime rolled her eyes "max wake up, she cant control her class...we'd all like her to do well but maybe this isnt the profession for her" jaime said "isnt the fact of haiving an imparital decision so that we arent involved maybe we arent impartial enough to know the people we work with everyday" kim siad as she glanced to max and jaime. Max ran his hand up jaimes knee causing her breath to hitch in her throat, as max ran his hand up her skirt and inserted his fingers inside of her. "is there any other business to discuss" chris asked as jaimee bit her lip as max continued to tease her, she knew she couldnt make a noise or they'd be caught "he end of term coming i think we should do something to show how far the schools come" kim said "its a good idea, what do you think jaime" max asked as jaime glared at him knowing his fingers were driving her to her high "yeah...sounds great" jaime said as she gripped onto maxs thigh, her nails digging into him.

Jaime walked into the saff room before the lesson and tom smiled at her "how was the meeting" tom asked "intense" jaime said as tom handed her a cup of coffee, she smiled and took a sip "thanks" "any idea, why helens so paranoid about this inspection we've all had them" tom siad "yes, tom, but we can teach our way out of a papae bag" grantly said "what he said" jaime said. As the bell went "ugh already" jaime said as she placed her cup in the sink and headed off for her first class. After a day of back to back lessons jaime sat marking work as the last bell went "off, you go and remember i want the esays done by friday" jaime said not looking up from her desk "can change i can have a word miss rimmer?" tom asked as he stood at the door "sure" jaime said as tom walked in. Jaime placed her marking ot the side as she placed the textsbooks into the cupboard. Tom placed her some textsbooks and she took them off of her "thanks" jaime said as she closed the cupboard. She turned to look at tom who leant in and kissed her, she kissed him back as he lead her over to a desk, her back was agianst it. Tom unzipped her skirt and pulled it, along with her knicker off so that they were pooled around her ankles. Jaime's hands thumbled with toms belt undoing his belt before he undid it and shuffled out of them and climbed on top of jaime and pushed into her, Jaime moaned her head back, she'd missed tom, all of tom, His hips bucked against hers and she wrapped her arms around him as he kissed down her chest, Jaime moaned  as tom hit her high and she rolled her head back.

Max wanted to see jaime, he needed to speak to her about helen, about something helen had on him. Max opened the door to jaimes class to come face to face with a bare arse. Toms arse to be, exact. Max looked away shielding his eyes as he heard jaime moaning what are you two animals" max asked as they rolled onto the floor, as jaime looked up at him glarig, max smirked as he saw her bright pink bra "what the hell, max" jaime aksed "i could ask you the same thing" max siad as she fastened her blouse amd grabbed her shirt, as tom slid on his pants. "we were having sex, what do you think we were doing running the bloody marathon" jaime said "in school?" "we've done it in worst places max" jaime said "jaime..." "no, you dont have a right to be jealous, we arent a coupl and nor is tom and i, its sex you both know it, i may love ou both i love you both too much to chose between you...and i cant keep it up with your jealousy max" jaime siad "jay..." "no max...you know what im out of here" jaime said grabbingh er bag and storming off.