6

Jaime woke up in toms bed again, she was scaring herself she hadnt slept with him for the past three days and yet she had ended up in his bed. She was scard, she was falling in love with him but she didnt want to loose max, was it capable for her to love two people at the same time. Jaime sat up from her bed to see she had missed calls from max, she ignored the noification and glanced to tom who was asleep in the bed. She smiled and walked over to him and kissed his cheek before she got dressed and left him a note saying that she would see him at work. Jaime headed home to change, when she got there she spotted max sitting in her bed "the fuck, max what are you doing here?" jaime asked "who is he?" max asked and jaime frowend "what are you on about, and what are you doing here, you know the rules you have to run it by hear before oyu turn up here" jaime said "i wanted to see you jaime, who is he, who are you fucking without me knowing"  max asked as he got out of the men and walked over  to her "no one, besides its none of your business, your not my boyfriend max" jaime said and max looked o her "i know that, but the thought of you with someone else, makes me sick your my girl jaime okay" "no, not okay stop being so possessive and controlling, i need to breath" jaime said as she started to change "jaime....im sorry, i love you okay the thought of you with another man, it makes me uneasy" max said and jaime nodded "i understand, its like when i see you with kim" max glanced to the floor "i need to get ready can you..." "ill go, ill see you at work, okay" max asked "max?" jaime said turning round to see he was gone.

Jaime got to work and saw max was in a classroom talking to helen, Jaime walked past and max spotted her "keep your head down, helen and keep your mouth shut" ma said as rachel walked in the class. Max left rachel and hele and went off to find jaime "j, you okay" max asked as eh walked into the staff room "im fine" jaime said as she poured herself a cup of coffee"im sorry about this moring" max said as he placed her hand on top of hers "so am i" jaime siad as tom walked into the staf room checking his pigeon hole "you okay" jaime asked him as max walked out of the room where he saw kim out in the hallway. "so one keeps putting these in my pigeon hole, ive been sent one of these everyday for the last week, its student me and my tutuor we had a meaningless one weekend" "really" jaime aksed "yep, stuck on the english department, pigeon hole, left on my desk, you nake it" tom said as jaime placed a hand on top of his "you have no idea who it is"  "no, who or why, or how the hell they got a hold of these" tom said and jaime smiled sympathically.

"do you think somethings going on with them two" steph asked grantly , Gratly looked over hs paper "dont be daft, can you imagine how her father would react besides tyler looks besotted with her" grantly said "hes with kim isnt he" "theres such a thing as affairs stephaine" grantly said as jaime walked off to her class. At lunch max stormed into the staff room as jaime was marking work "can i help you?" jaime aksed not looking up "yes, i need your hand" "you have your own max besides were in school, now is not the time though maybe later" max said smirking "what is it" jaime asked "bolton smilie, hes been accused of rape and hes looked himself in the pastoral room with amy porter" max said and jaime stood up placing her mark ing to a side "what happened"  jaime aksed "i mentioned the police, the boy freaked out"  "of course he did max, i know bolton smilie a lot better than you do, let me speak to him" jaime siad as she walked to the office to see he had barracated himself inside. "bolton, its miss rimmer i need you to calm down, i know your mad...i need you to talk to me" jaiime said "im talking to her" bolton said "bolton, you have got to let amy out, your just going to make things worse for yourself" jaime siad "im no letting her out untiil she tells the truth" bolton said "bolton" jaime yelled beofre he walked over and opened the door letting her in "what the hell do you think your doing boltn" jaime asked as she walked over toamy "are you okay" jaime aksed "i just wanted to get back at him becuase he didnt want to go out with me" amy siad and jaime looked form bolton to amy "so you accussed him of raping you" jaime aksed "i was angry....he called me a slpaaped and im not a slapper"  "your a vicious luittle liar, though" bolton said "do you have any idea of how much trouble you could of gotten bolton in" jaime yelled "they could of send me to prison man" bolton siad " i didnt mean for it to get that far" amy siad "what do you expect when you make those kind of accussations" jaime asked "i dont know" amy said as rachel walked in "the police are here" rachel siad and jaime nodded "maybe amy would like to expalin how we have wasted there time" jaime siad and amy looked down.

Tom walked over to jaime as she stood in the hall stressed "hey, you okay" he asked ehr ans jaime shuck her head "you were great" tom siad as he hugged herm she couldnt say just how much she needed that hug. although what she didnt know was max was standing at the bottom of the hall watching. "do you want to come for a drink" tom aksed "not at the minute, i just need a clear head" jaime siad as tom kissed her on the cheek and walked off towards the office where she found max "everything okay" jaime aksed him and max looked up at her "when were you going ot tell me you were sleeping with tom clarkson" max aksed and jaime frowned "who told you?" jaime asked "no one...i have eyes jaime i see the way you look at him" max said and jaime walked over to him and placed her hand onto off his sitting on the edge of the desk "its nothing to worry about" jaime said "isnt it? i never cared about the guys you slept wih other than me in your past, often they were one night stands and you always came back to me, and i never saw then so it didnt bother me, im sorry if im possessive but as the man who took your virginity i feel as if i have a right to be" max said and jaime sat across his lap placing a hand on her cheek "you dont have to be, you still have me" jaime said as she kissed him "do you love him" max asked and jaime looked into his eyes "i.....i mgiht do but i do know is i love you max" jaime said"you love me, but your not in love with me the way i love you" ax said "i am, i lvoe you max but i also love him"jaime said as max hands travelling to her thighs "as long as you love me, i can deal with it" max said as he lifted her so she was sitting in front of him on the desk, her pulled her underwear off of her and undid the buckle of his pants freeing the bulge she had created when she sat across his lap and he pushed into her causing jaime to moan as she ran her nails down his backas she slid her hand up his shirt. max knew how ot work her body and that was his deffence he could make her come in minutes. Jaime hit her high "fuck" she said rolling her eyes back as max smirked at her "i can still make you come in minutes" max smirked "oh...i know" "so you love me?" max aksed "i do" jaime siad placing a hand on his cheek as max kissed her "and you know i love you" max said "i do"