22

Jaime stood pacing the classroom. She was going worried, worried on what tom was going to do. She loved tom, bit she knew that he had a temper. Jaime smiled as the baby kicked. She placed a hand on her bump "come on let's go find one of your daddy's" Jaime said as she walked off to the staffroom. She walked on and seen sierra. She walked over and sat down "your Max's ex, I swear didnt know you we're pregnant, if I did I would of mad him make can effort with you" sierra said and Jaime smiled "I'm not the only one, seems you are. Truth is I don't know if shes Max's or tom, but she's more likely Max's. He was the first guy I feel in love with but, it wasn't a love I wanted, he was more controlling" Jaime said and sierra nodded "he still should of made an effort with you" sierra saod and Jaime smiled "where is he anyways?" She asked "he's in a meeting with my mum?" "Your mum" "Rachel, she's the head" sierra said and Jaime frowned "she's your mum, wow" Jaime said. Tom walked into the staffroom, he had a bloody nose. Jaime walked over to him "baby, what happened" jsime asked as she grabbed a tissue and dabbed his nose "I defended my girl, and he got one good hit in" tom said and Jaime smiled as she cleaned up his name "defending my honor were you" jaime asked "damn right" tom said as Jaime pecked his lips "my hero"

***************
Jaime walked off to the office and walked in, max looked up at Jaime and sighed "I guess you want to talk" max asked "yes, we need to talk about her, in just over two months she will be here I need to know you will be" Jaime said and max sighed "Jaime, if she is my daughter I will be there, you know that" max said and Jaime sighed "its certain that she is your, I was sleeping with you, every chance I got back the. Three times as much as I was with tom. I swear max Tyler do not let our daughter down or I swear I cut off your balls and you will not be able to have anymore children, I'll serve them to you on a platter" Jaime said "I'm sorry jai" max said and jaime nodded "I have a name for her" Jaime said "what's that?" "Aimee-leigh" max smield "aimee-leigh Tyler, I like it" "so do i, I don't care of your with sierra I wish her the best of look for putting up with  you, all I want is for Aimee to get what your and sierra baby will. She deserves that she will still be your child" Jaime said and max nodded. He stood up and walked to Jaime "I promise you now, that she will have the same as sierras and I child, I'll provide for her, raise her the same. Discipline her the same, she's no different she's still my baby" max said as he placed a hand on Jaime's stomach "that's all I wanted max. She likes you" Jaime said as aimed kicked. Max smiled as he hugged her.