24

Jaime yawned. She was tired. She was recovering from surgery and has a new born. She glanced at the clock to see that it was 3am. Aimee had woken for her feed. Jaime picked Aimee up from her moses basket and looked down at her. Jaime still couldn't believe that Aimee was hers and even if she was the spit of max. She was the most beautiful baby that she had ever had. Tom walked into the living room and smiled "you want me to take her, while you get some sleep?" Tom asked. Jaime rubbed her eyes. "You don't have to" "Jaime, your recovering from surgery let me do it and of and sleep okay?" Tom said. Jaine smiled to tom and nodded. She handed Aimee to tom and kissed him "thank you" Jaime said. He smiled at her "no bother, I love you" tom said "I love you too" Jaime said as she headed off back to bed.

************
Tom had returned to work. Jaime sat in the living room. She had just feed and changed Aimee and got her back to sleep when their was a knock at the door. Jaime groaned and stood up answering it to see max "max, what are you doing here?" Jaime asked "I came to see our daughter, and I brought some nappies and that" max said. Jaime smiled and let him in. Shebwaljed back into the sitting room And max followed her. He took a seat next to her "she's asleep" Jaime said "its fine....you look exhausted you can get some rested and I'll watch her for a bit if you want" max said as Jaime rested her head in his shoulder. She felt her eyes close. Max lah her down onto the sofa and drapped a blanket over her. He smiled at her, he knew that the surgery a long with Aimee had taken it out of her.

Aimee started to cry and max picked her up. He walked over to the other side of the room "hi baby girl, its daddy" max said as he looked to her blue eyes, his eyes. "You my littke girl, and do you know what the means aimee-leigh Tyler, it means that you are not aloud any boyfriends and it means that I love you so much. That no boy will ever be good enough for you, you have to be a good girl and let your mummy sleep though as she's tired" max said as she looked up at max with interest. Max smiled at her, he couldn't believe he and Jaime had made her.

***********"
Jaime woke up and looked to max and Aimee. "Is she okay?" Jaime asked. Max smiled "She's fine" "she's a daddy's girl" Jaime said. Max smiled as he looked down at her "can I take her tomorrow night, I think it will be good for sierra and I, to get use to having a baby on the house" Jaime smiled "sure" Jaime said. She would be glad to have some time for her and tom.