4

Jaime straddled max as he lay on the middle of her bed, she had avoided talking to jack, she was mad with him and she couldn't talk to him she was still angry. Max placed his hands on her hips as he pulled her towards his erection before she slid onto him taking his length "fuck" max said as he rolled his head back as Jaime bit her lip and slowly moved her hops in a circular motion "your such a tease" max said as his hips moved to her backside squeezing it "you love it" Jaime said as max rolled them over so that he was on top, he pulled open the drawer next to the bed "no max" Jaime said as she spotted the handcuffs he had in his hand "yes, you've been a bad girl, you teased me so I'm going to punished you" max said as he got Jaime's hands and handcuffed her to the headboard "you just don't want me touching you" Jaime said as Max moved between her legs lifting her knees up before placing his mouth between her legs "holy fuck" Jaime said arching her back off of the bed as Max's tongue slipped inside of her.

Jaime and max lay sweating on the bed, Jaime rested her head on Max's chest and he hands his arms wrapped around her waist as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend "so what's got you so frustrated you have to screw my brains out" max asked "who says I'm frustrated" Jaime asked as she sat up from the bed and grabbing one of maxs shirts off of the ground, she needed to clean the flat it was a mess "Jaime, I know you and I know your mad, I know the difference between you being horny and wanted sex to when your angry and frustrated that you want to screw away your feelings" max said as he sat up behind her and took her hands in his "you know you can tell me anything right?" Max asked and Jaime nodded "and you know I love you" he said and Jaime placed a hand on his stubble "I care about you max, I care a lot you know that" Jaime said and he smiled knowing that it was a lot just before her to say that. Max sat back on the bed "come here" he said pulling her onto the bed so that she rested her head under his chin, Max placed his arms around her waist "I'm here okay" max said as Jaime places her arms around max, he was what she needed In that moment as her phone rang, Jaime picked it up to see her sad was ringing her and clicked decline "is that who you've been avoiding" max asked "its my dad" Jaime said "dad? The same dad who left you as good as homeless a year ago and wanted to go off to hong Kong and take his ex girlfriend with him?" Max asked "the very same" "what does he want?" "To talk, apparently, if It weren't for you max, I'd be on the streets and I would never of finished university he is my dad and he just left me for her, I can't forgive him, I just can't" Jaime said tears welling in her eyes "no one is expecting you too, but could it hurt to hear what he has to say" max asked "I don't know max, I just don't know" Jaime said trying to hold back the tears.

The buzzer to Jaime's apartment went and Jaime stood in the bathroom brushing her teeth "do you want me to get it" max asked "please" she said as she spat it the sink and rinsed her toothbrush "so I was wondering if....." "Umm Jaime there's someone here to see you" max said and she looked to see her dad jack Rimmer standing in her apartment "I'll leave you to talk, call me later if you need" max said kissing her cheek and walking out. "Boyfriend?" Jack asked Jaime "no fuck buddy, what do you want, why are you hear" Jaime asked "I came to apologie I've been an idiot" jack said and Jaime rolled her eyes "yeah you have" "look I'm so sorry but your my little girl, and I miss you" jack said and Jaime glared at him "yeah? Well what happens to me being your little girl when you choose Davina over me, I'm your daughter and you choose your little bit over me, everyone chooses Davina. I was barely nineteen and she left, you left me I was practically homeless and you didn't care if it wasn't for max I wouldn't be who I am, I wouldn't have a home or a good job, I wouldn't of passed university never mind a year earlier, your my father and you left me to go to hong Kong, I still needed you" Jaime said tears rolling down her face "I'm sorry" jack said as he stepped towards his daughter cautious and placed a hand on her arm "I never meant to hurt you" jack said "do you know what hurts most, the fact you invited Davina to go and left me nothing but a note, I told you she'd end up hurtong you, girls like her do that hurt people" Jaime said "people? Tom clarkson you mean" jack asked and Jaime nodded "I'm sorry, please forgive me" jack aiad and Jaime said "I don't know if I can" Jaime said and jack nodded knowing how much he hurt his little girl.

Jaime needed a walk to clear her head, she ended up on tom claeksons doorstep knocking on his door. He opened the door and frowned at her "hey what's up" tom asked her "depends are you still beibg a dick" Jaime asked him "no. I'm sorry about that" tom said "well you better make It up to me" jaime said as she walked inside and pushed his against the wall and kissed him "what it up how" tom asked smirking "by fucking me and fucking me good" Jaime said as tom pinned her to the wall and kissed her neck "well, I guess you better get in my bed" tom said as he trailing his hand up Jaime's thigh and under her tom grooping her breast making Jaime moan