18

Jaime sat on the end of the bed, she placed a hand on her bump and sighed as tom walked in, he was fresh from a shower. Jaime looked st him and smirked "damn" Jaime said as she watched him walk across the room "your such a perv Jaime" tom said and Jaime smiled "yeah, I am" Jaime said as tom turned around and faced her, Jaime felt sick, she felt dirty. The fact that she had slept with max when she was meant to be with tom, she felt like a slut. "You okay" tom asked her and she nodded "Jaime" tom said as she pulled her knees up to her chin "what is It" tom asked "your going to hate him" Jaime said as tom dropped his towel, so that he was butt naked in front of her "I could never hate you" tom said as he glanced around to look at her "I phoned max, I told him about the baby and..." "What happened" tom asked "I slept with him, I'm so sorry" Jaime said as tom sighed and walked over to him "you slept with him?" Tom asked and she nodded as tom walked over to her grabbing her check so that she was looking at him "do you want him back" "no, I want you" Jaime said as tom leant in and kissed her pushing her up against the bed.

Jaime wrapped her legs around tom, his naked body against hers. She could smell his body wash against his skin. Tom wrapped his hand in her head and pulled her head back causing Jaime to moan "your mine" tom said as he kissed her and pulled her shorts bad vest top off of her. Tom positioned himself and pushed into her. His hand on her hip "your mine" tom said as he roughly bucked his hips against hers. Jaime ran her nails down his back as she groaned, she loved how possessive tom was over him. "I love you" Jaime moaned "I love you too, your mine...and only mine" tom said as Jaime felt herself get close "yes...tom...yes" Jaime moaned as she hit her high.

Jaime rolled over to the side of the bed as tom started to get dressed. She grabbed her phone or see that she had a text from max  'how's the baby doing?:)' Jaime sighed as Tom looked to her "what is it" tom asked as he sat on the edge of the bed buttoning his shirt "max...he's asking about the baby" Jaime said and tom smiled "he has a right to know, I mean he could be the father, although father or not, if he shaggs my girlfriend again, I'll punch him in the face" tom said and Jaime smiled "girlfriend... I love how possessive you are of me" Jaime said lying on her back on the bed. Tom stood up and hovered over her "damn right" tom said kissing her "come on, lazy bones we have an appointment" tom said and Jaime groaned as she got up off of the bed and started to get dressed.

"I invited max, but I don't know if he'll show" Jaime said "how come" "he had a court appearance for the thing with Philip, he said he wasn't sure if he could get here in time" Jaime said and tom nodded as they entwined hands "I wanted to ask you something" tom saidb"ask ahead" Jaime said smiling "well...I wanted to ask you to move in with me, I don't like you all alone on the house and its yours I mean you could sell it and but some money aside for the baby" tom said "yeah, I could...what the hell, yeah I'll live with you besides I'm pretty much there every night" Jaime siadb"my point exactly" tom said as Jaime name was called and she walked in for her scan.

Jaime walked into the room and sat as the cold jel was placed on her belly, she jumped at the contact as ton took her hand on his. Jaime smoked as she listened to the heartbeat "would you'll like to know the sex" "yeah" Jaime said smiling at the sonogram as she looked to her baby "its a girl, your having a little girl" Jaime smiled and looked to tom as he kissed her, she was having  girl. Tom couldn't help fall in love with a baby that might not be his.