9

Jaime sat in the empty bed, it was weird waking up and not being next to max but she knew that she had to get use to it, Jaime climbed out of bed and had a shower, she still felt dirty she constantly felt dirty after everything with max came put in the open, he said he loved her, he didn't if he did he wouldn't of treated her that way, Jennifer, Helen, Kim and Jaime were just some of max's long string of women. She got out of the shower to see her phone was ring, it was max calling her "piss off" Jaime said to herself, she needed want to talk to him, didn't he get the picture, she didn't want to know. Jaime felt angry, four years they had been together and he never told her the truth he had plenty time to, I guess he didn't care enough to tell her. Jaime brushed her hair and walked into the bathroom, where she spotted maxs razor on the side, she glanced around the room to see that he had practically moved in, his body wash was in the shower, he had clothes lying around, the flat. Jaime walked over the sink and pulled out a bin bag from underneath and grabbed a load of maxs stuff and threw then into the bin bag she needed to detox herself from max.

Jaimes phone rang from her bed and she groaned before picking it up to see it was tom "oh, its you its okay" Jaime said as she sat on her bed "who did you think it was max?" tom asked and Jaime sighed "yes...hes been calling none stop for the past few days, I avoid him at school....I cant avoid him forever tom" Jaime said "do you want me to come over" tom asked and Jaime sighed "no, is fine I just really want to be alone for the time and im max detoxing anyways" Jaime said "okay...well if you need be you know where I am" "thanks tom, I appreciate it, I really of and everything that you've done for the last few days" Jaime said "anytime". Jaime finished off binning a load of max's stuff when she saw his laptop, she glanced at it for a second as the doorbell to her apartment went "fuck sake" Jaime said as she walked over to it "Yeah" she said as she answered the intercom "Jaime, please don't hang up its me" max said "what part of piss off don't you understand max, there's a reason i I haven't answered your calls" Jaime said pissed, how dare he come here, he has no right to come to her apartment. "please I just want to talk" max said as Jaime knocked the intercom off and walked to the window opening it "Jaime please im sorry" max yelled as he looked up at her "sorry, oh your sorry well that makes it alright then does it, you made me looked like an idiot, I am not your mistress max Tyler I refuse to be the woman on the side" Jaime yelled "your not, I love you Jaime Jennifer...I left her" max said and Jaime walled back inside and poured his binbag of clothes upside down "and what you expect me to come running back to you with open arms do you max? after all the lies you want me to take you back, I am done...I totally you I was done, were over" Jaime yelled tears bring in her eyes "were not over, Jaime were max and Jaime were never over" max said and Jaime leant over the window placed her hand in her arms "max, you have had three woman on the go at the same time you were with me, you lied to me max, I feel in love with you and you lied to me, you know how hard it is for me to trust someone and you did that, how could you, why didn't you tell me" Jaime asked "because im an idiot...and I love you, I didn't want to lose you. please just let me in so we can talk" max said "no, I dont want to be anywhere near you" Jaime said as she threw another bin bag of his stuff out of the window "forgive me, please, come back to me I love you" max said "stop it will you max, if you loved me you would never of done this to be along with helen and kim behind my back" Jaime said "what about tom" "tom is different and you know it, I told you about tom, you never told me and im not married I never wanted to be a mistress not after what my mum did and you know that, you took advantage max " "you were more than willing Jaime you and I know hat" max said smirking, Jaime glared at him and grabbed his laptop  throwing it to him, he fell to the ground smashing "what the hell are you doing" max yelled "i am not a toy, you can play with when your bored, or lonely or horny I am not the girl a guy gets at the end of a movie, I am not a fantasy max, you want me, earn me until then we are done" Jaime said slamming the window shut.

The buzzer to the apartment buzzed and Jaime got up from her bed wiping away her tears "yeah" Jaime said in a timid voice "hey jai, its me let me in" jack said and Jaime nodded "come in" she said letting him in. Jack walked up into the apartment and walked over to Jaime "what are you doing here" Jaime asked "tom rang me, said my daughter needed me, he said you got your heart broken and that you need me, are you okay" jack asked "no" Jaime said her voice breaking as the tears fell down her face, jack walked over to her and pulled her into a hug "want to tell me what he did" jack asked "not at the minute" Jaime said as she cried into her dads chest as he held her close.