15

The holidays had soon past and it was the first day back, Jaime wasn't prepared, the only person who knew she was pregnant was her dad, jack. She had refused to return max's calls and tom had went away to Italy with josh for a bit of father/ son bounding. Jaime had no idea just who the father of her baby was. When she first found out she was pregnant, she had considered an abortion, at first, she was only 21 and she didn't know whos the babys father was. It could of been max's or toms, she was dreading going back to work and telling tom, she was pregnant, but if he rejected her and the baby, especially with the baby and the fact that it could be max's. "are you okay" jack asked as he walked into the kitchen and Jaime nodded "you need to tell tom, besides he'll notice soon enough and he will know it might be his, hes not stupid jay" jack said and Jaime sighed "i know" "i got offered a job, for a headmaster" jack said and Jaime smiled "that's great" Jaime said "i don't know if im going to take it" jack said and Jaime frowned "why not" "its in London, and you need me here" jack said "dad...I don't want you to put your life on hold for me, you've done enough for me, take it your a great head besides im a big girl" Jaime said "but with the baby.." "ill cope, I promise you, take the job" Jaime said "if you sure" "im more than sure, take the damn job. Don't let me hold you back besides im 21 I can look after myself" Jaime said and jack nodded.

Jaime got to school and walked into the staff room, as steph followed "morning Jaime, are you alright" steph asked "not a long enough break" Jaime said "im with you there" steph said as tom walked into the staff room, Jaime sat stirring hr cup of ta as they held eye contact "hi" Jaime said "how are you" tom asked "ive been better...look can we talk" Jaime asked "sure" tom said and Jaime glanced around "in private" Jaime said and tom nodded as he lead her off to his classroom "whats wrong" tom asked "im pregnant" Jaime said and tom looked at her "is it mine" he asked and Jaime looked at him and ran her hand through her dark hair, sighing "i don't know....god im such a slut" Jaime said as tom walked over to her "no your not, ill stick by you no matter, what if its maxs or if its mine ill be there for you" tom said as she hugged him "thank you" Jaime said as the bell went " senior meeting, come on" tom said as they headed to the office and took a seat, Jaime was struggling to hide her bump already. Tom took a seat next to her "so, finn sharkey?" Rachel asked "hes trouble...I don't think we should take him" chris said "what because hes trouble...him and every other student in this school. Bolton smilie was once a troubled student and look at him, now I think this school could change him, for the better" Jaime said "i agree with Jaime" Rachel said "but Rachel..." "no, chris every student deserves that change no matter what they did" Rachel said and Jaime smiled as she placed her hand on her stomach "im going to need some time off" Jaime said "what for" Rachel asked "what for" chris asked "maternity leave" Jaime said and they looked at her "is it maxs" chris asked "I..." "no, its mine" tom said as he took Jaime's hand Jaime looked at him and smiled "you two since when" chris asked "since a while, I just didn't blab about it" Jaime said as tom smiled at her, he was taking responsibility for a child that might not be his and Jaime admired him for that.

"does max know" tom asked as they stood out on duty at break "no" Jaime said "don't you think you should tell him" tom said and Jaime sighed "yes...no...maybe, I dont know tom, I should but I don't want him to come charging back in and think he has a right, not after what hes done" Jaime said "i know...but it might be his baby, he has a right to know" tom said and Jaime sighed. She didn't know if she was ready to tell max, she wasn't ready to let him back in not after weeks of trying to get over him.