25

Jaime sighed to herself, It was so quiet. Max and sierra had took aimee-leigh for the night and jaime felt lost without her. Jaime walked into the living room where tom was watching football. He looked to her and smiled and she smiled slightly "come here" tom said as he opened his arsm for her. Jaime walked over and sat next to him burying her head into toms chest. She missed her baby "i miss her" jaime said as she buried her head into his chest. Tom ran his hand up and down her back comforting her "i know" tom said as he kissed her head. Jaime cuddled into tom as they sat and watched football together "do you ever wish you picked him, over me?" tom asked and jaime looked up at him and frowned "who max? god no...max and i, we were toxic i know that know, as does he. We were never of been very stable parents, its the best that we arent together even more for aimee-leigh's sake, besides i knew as soom as i laied eyes on you, that you were different and i wouldnt go back. Never" jaime said as she kissed tom. Tom placed a hand on ehr cheek and smiled "i love you jaime rimmer, you know that right" tom siad, jaime smiled to tom "and i love you tom clarkson" jaime said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as she fell back onto the sofa pulling tom with her. He rested his forehead against hers and smiled. Jaime smirked to tom "i dont trust that smirk jaime rimmer" "than do something about it" jaime said to tom.His hands landed to her jeand and undid the buttons of her jeans as jaime tugged at his tom pulling it off of him.

After they stripped Tom grabbed a condom and slipped it on before he pushed into her "you okay" tom asked jaime. Jaime smiled  to tom and placed her hand on his cheek "never been better" jaime said as she kissed hm. Tom started to move in and out of her, causing jaime to moan loudly as she dug her nails into his back. As tom bit ito her neck. After they climaxed jaime looked to tom and lay her head on his chest "im gonna ring max" jaime said as she slipped on toms discarded top "she'll be fine" tom said as he grabbed the blanket off of the back of the settee and covered himself up. Jaime stood in the kitche nas the phone rang out, she was starting to feel anxious, she wanted to see how her daughter was.

Jaime walked back into the sitting room and tom sighed as he seen her facial expression "she will be fine jaime, shes with max, you know how much he loves her. If something happened then he will ring you" tom said and jaime nodded, she knew tom was right, afterall max was her dad and he wouldnt let any harm come to their daughter.

*****************************

The following morning, there was a knock at the door. Jaime answered it to see max with Aimee-Leigh "hi baby" jaime said as she took aimee from max and kissed her head "mummy missed you" Jaime said as she kissed aimee's head and walked into the house as max followed her. Jaime placed aimee into her moses basket and looked to max "how was she?" jaime asked "good as gold" max said and jaime smiled "look, erm sierra is having a little girl too and i want aimee in my life, i want her to know her little sister and for them to bound" max said "good luck to you, with them in years to come, what six months age gap" jaime siad and max chuckled slightly "yeah, i guess i should of used a condom" max said and jaime laughed "ill call you, later in the week and we can discuss a schele" jaime said and max nodded "thanks for letting me have her" jaime smiled "im not going to stop you" jaime said