7

Jaime woke up to something poking in her in the thigh. She rubbed her eyes and turned round to see max who was smirking at her "well good morning to you" Jaime said as she placed a hand on his cheek "i thought you had breakfast with your dad" max said and Jaime looked down nodding "hey, it will be fine I know a lot has happened in the past few years between you, but he is your father" max said and Jaime looked to him "trust me" max said as he kissed her "i do" Jaime said as she kissed him back. Max rolled her over so that he was on top of her and brushed the hair out her face before he kissed her, she kissed him back their tongues fighting for dominance as maxs hands moved up her top squeezing her breasts as Jaime let out a moan as she wrapped her legs around his waist and used her foot to slid down his boxers. Max slid into her panties, his cold fingertips slipping into her "holy fuck" Jaime said rolling her head back as max moved his fingers driving her insane. Jaime ran her nails down maxs bare back "max...I need you" Jaime said as max kissed away at her neck "your wish is my demand" max said as he pulled off her panties and dived into her bucking his hips against hers "say it" max said "say what"  "you know what" max said as he hit her spot driving Jaime to her high "say you love me " max said whispering into her ear "you know I do" Jaime said as she rolled her head back reaching her high.

Jaime stood getting ready, she was off to breakfast to meet her dad "what time are you going to be in" max asked her as he lay back in her bed watching her dress "about break, now are you ever going to go home or what" Jaime asked max and he smirked "if im home im alone, if im here I get sex" max said and Jaime smirked to herself, she'd be lying if she said she didn't like having someone in bed with her. "lock the door on the way out" Jaime said as she walked over to the side of the bed handing max the key and kissing him "Jaime?" max said as she stood at the door "i love you" "l love you too max" Jaime said as she walked out of the apartment and into the car off to meet jack. She got to a small café and seen that he was already there, she didn't know why she had agreed to meet him, he probably thought meeting in public and she would be less likely to kick off "i ordered you some pancakes, there still your favourite aren't they" jack said smiling at his daughter "yeah, they are" Jaime said as she took a seat opposite him "i know that your still mad at me, and ill spent the rest of my life trying to make it up to you, I know I might never make it up to me, your my little girl" jack said and Jaime sighed, she wanted to forgive him ,she really did after all she was always a daddy's girl and the fact he had hurt, had hurt the most than anyone ever had "you really hurt me, you left me...I was practically homeless....why did you choice Davina over me" Jaime asked. Jack placed a hand on top of his daughters, she pulled it away " you were nineteen, I thought that you wouldn't want to come with me" "and Davina?" "Davina, was a mistake she broke my heart, several times, she left me for tom Clarkson" jack said "she left him....he got involved with someone else, well sort of"  "who" jack asked "no one you know" Jaime said and jack frowned, he could always read Jaime like a book "so, what do you say will you forgive me?" jack asked his daughter and Jaime nodded, she didn't have the energy to fight anymore.

After work, Jaime headed to toms she needed to see him. She knocked on the door and he opened it "hey, are you okay I haven't seen you all day" tom asked as Jaime walked in "i had breakfast with my dad" Jaime said "oh...and?" "it was intense" Jaime said as tom walked over to her and hugged her. Jaime buried her head into his chest  "i love you" Jaime said and tom pulled away looking to Jaime in front of him "you do?" tom asked "i do, ive known for a while but, im in love with two men and it scares me" Jaime said as a tear fell away from her eye. Tom wiped away her the tear "its okay....no one is asking you to make a decision" tom said and Jaime smiled "im going to have to eventually"  Jaime said as tom placed a hand on her cheek "i love you too Jaime, and we'll work through this" tom said as he kissed her. She pulled him to her so that her back hit against the wall, Tom turned her around undoing the zipper of her dress, his lips attached to the back of her neck as he kissed her neck causing Jaime to moan. Her back landed onto his bed as tom crawled on top of her, Jaime wet to pull her heels off "leave them on" tom said as he leant in and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around toms neck pulling him closer to him. His bare chest rubbing against hers before tom slid into her causing Jaime to moan before running her nails across his back, he kissed her across the chest as he bucked his hips against hers causing Jaime to moan "i love you" Jaime said panting " I love you too" tom said as he held her hand in his before he drove her to her high and following her within seconds as he hit his high.