23

Jaime sighed as she looked at her reflection.  Tom walked in and handed her a cup of tea "god I miss coffee" Jaime said. Tom smikred as he took a sip of his coffee. This pregnancy meant she couldn't drink coffee. "Not long left now" tom said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chon on her shoulder "six weeks" Jaime said. Tom smiled at her "are you sure, about this trip" tom asked and Jaime smiled "its an art trip tom, it's not as if I'm going hiking up trees or anything, sierras going to, I'll be fine" Jaime said "I men at. With Kim, she's had it in for you for months" tom said and Jaime smiled to tom "I can deal with Kim Campbell" Jaime said. Tom smiled as he kissed her.

Jaime got to school and walked into the staff room. Steph smiled st her "morning skinny" "morning gobby" Jaime said. Sierra looked up at Jaime and smirked as Jaime walked over to the kitchen, sierra followed her "so, this art trip" sierra asked. Jaime nodded "Kim, you mean" Jaime said and sierra nodded "has she said anything to you" Jaime asked "just said I was cheap" "sierra, ignore her she's jealous. You have Max's heart and his babym she's trying to say her baby is his bed its not, he was still sleeping with me the times she fell pregnant, she is jealous" Jaime said as max walked on. He walked over to Jaime and sierra "everything okay?" Max asked "yes, I was just telling sierra to ignore Kim Campbell as she's jealous. Yet still insisting her baby is yours" Jaime said. Maxcrolled his eyes "that baby is nothing to do with me, I only got sierra and more than likely you pregnant. I was sleeping with you a lot the time she got pregnant" max said glancing to Jaime "see, told you" Jaime said.

********
Jaime sat on the bus as they went off to the art trip. Sierra sat next to her, they could feel the glares off of him "ignore her" Jaime siad and sierra sighed "I just want to lunch her in that smug face" jaime laughed "trust me, so do I" Jaime said. As Kim continued to glare at them, Jaime knew that Kim was going to annoy her today and Jaime was pregnant, hormonal and her temper wouldn't last to minutes because of that.

Jaime and sierra walked into thebaet gallery. She spotted Amy and Finn flirting and kissing on "Amy, finn that's enough" Jaime said "sorry miss" Finn said. "Yes that's enough, we don't want any unwanted pregnancies" Kim said. Jaime glared at her as Kim walked off. Chris stood at the front and started shoeing the pupils "that's it, I've had enough" Jaime said as she walked off after Kim "Jaime" sierra called.

Jaime walked off and found mom at the top of the stairs near the toilets "what is your problem?" Jaime asked "I'm looking st it" jaome rolled her eyes "you pathetic you know that, max never wanted you so you think harassing me and sierra will work. She is having his baby, I am pregnant and that is not his baby. Everyone knows it, he was constantly with me, when that baby was conceived, he stayed at mine and we worked together, everyone knows that your a desperate cow" Jaime spat. Sierra walked out of the doors, she noticed Jaime and Kim were arguing. She sighed to herself "bitch" Kim yelled as she pushed Jaime. Jaime fell back and tumbled down the stairs. Sierra ran over to Jaime "are youo Kay" sierra asked. Jaime felt a painful twinge in her side "ahh" she called. Jaime knew that kim had caused her to go into labor. Jaime reached to her stomach a d noticed blood "I'm bleeding" Jaime said. Sierra grabbed her phone and called an ambulance, knowing that Jaime's baby could be at risk

************
Sierra had called max and tom to the hospital. The three of them satcin the waiting room as a nurse walked over "Mr clarkson?" "Yes" tom said. "Jaime is asking for you" "what about the baby" max asked "there's a clott meaning that we can't keep the baby inside much longer were going to have to perform an emergency cesarean" "she's not due for six weeks" tom said "the baby is premature, yeah. But I don't see a problem if we act quickly. She's consented but she wants to see you before we operate" the nurse said looking to Tom. Tom nodded and walked off to see Jaime. While max paced the hall "she will be fine max" sierra said "its my baby sierra. I care about Jaime I don't want anything to hapoen" max said. Sierrabolaced an hand on Max's arm calming him "they will be fine"

Tom walked into Jaime's room. "Hey" he said "I'm really scared" Jaime said with tears on her eyes "come here" he said as he took her head. He could see how terrified she was "I'm not going anywhere, I won't let anything happen to you" tom said "any the baby" "I'll be here, and you will be fine I promise you" tom said as he kissed her forehead. Tom watched as Jaime was wheeled off to theater "I love you" Jaime said "I love you too" tom said.

*********
Tom sat in the waiting area with max and sierra when the nurse walked out. She held the baby and max walked over "its a girl" max took her from him and held her "how's Jaime" tom asked "she's critical, she's lost a lot of blood. We can only wait" the nurse said. Tom felt sick. He couldn't bare loosing Jaime. He looked to the baby and smiled, she was definitely Max's daughter she was the double if him "she will be fine tom" sierra said comforting him. Tom nodded hoping she was alright.

Max smiled down at his daughter, he never felt love lkek this. She was his little girl and he wouldn't let anything happen to her, he knew if Jaime didn't make it, he was all their baby had.