27

Jaime smiled to tom as he got into bed with her, He had offered to do the midnight feeds with Aimee Leigh, even though he wasnt her daughter "she okay?" Jaime asked as she cuddled into tom and rested her head on his chest "she's fine, she's asleep" tom said as he pulled her closer. Jaime sighed to herself "she's getting more like her dad" Jaime said "poor things" tom said making Jaime laugh slightly. "how would you feel if we had one of are own?" tom asked and Jaime looked to him "what, not now i hope" Jaime asked "no, not now but say one day" Tom said and Jaime smiled to him "id like that" she said as she kissed his lips "how's sierra doing" tom asked "i spoke to max early, they have a baby girl, she's premature but she's a fighter, He says that she and sierra are doing well" Jaime said as tom started to play with her hair. "least that she's doing well, and it means Aimee has a little sister" tom said and Jaime smiled to herself, she couldn't help but worry about max, she hoped that just because his and sierra's baby was here, it didn't mean that he forgot about their daughter. She wanted Aimee to have her dad in her life even fi they weren't together.

***

Jaime walked into work the next morning. She spotted Kim flirting with max and felt her anger boil, she knew that Kim was trying to use max when he was vulnerable, he was having lack of sleep due to having two babies that were new-born and Kim wouldn't fail at doing anything to get her "im going to swing for her" Jaime said as she walked off in the direction of them "Jaime, no" tom said going to grab her arm but he was too late. She had already walked off." Jaime" tom called as he walked after her into the staffroom. Jaime spotted Kim and glared, she had had it. Jaime walked over to Kim "you vicious bitch" Jaime said as she punched Kim. The door opened as Rachel, max and tom walked in. Tom grabbed Jaime by the waist "she is the reason your baby is so ill max, she pushed sierra down the stairs and that's why the baby is I'll" Jaime so at as the hall staffroom stared at them.

***

Jaime and Tom sat in the living room, Jaime held aimee in her eyes as she was fighting her slepp "you kow, it was quite a turn on seeing you and kim fighting" tom whispered into jaimes ear. Jaime giggled slightly as his stubble brushed against her face "hmm, is it now" jaime said as the doorbell went "ill get it" josh said as he went to answer the door. Josh walked in a few minutes later with max "hi max, its not your night for aimee is it" jaime asked thinknig that she had missed up her nights "no, no, but i was wondering if i could take her to the hospital, to meet her little sister adalynn" max asked and jaime smiled "sure, so you decided on a name" she said as she handed max, aimee. Aimee knew it was her dad, as she cuddled into him, like she always did "yeah, addie for short" max said and jaime smiled, she could tell max was happy and she was glad as long as he was there for Aimee, thats all that matter to her.