5

Jaime stood out of the shower and glanced to her buzzing phone ot see tom was ringing her, over the summer she had him gotten to know each other a lot, under the sheets. "hey" jaime said "hey, you ready for the first day of term" tom asked her "i am, what about oyu mr head of department" jaime asked "im ready, i have a new NQT starting in my depatment" "i bet she isnt as good as the last one" jaime siad as she towel dried her hair "i doubt ill get one as good as you jaime" tom said "so, does this technically make you my boss" jaime asked "i guess so" "so im sleeping with my boss, maybe i should ask for a raise" jaime said and she smirked "ill give oyu a sexual raise" tom siad nad jaime laughed "a seuxaul raise? huh well i guess im into trying new things" jaime said as there was a knock at the bathroom door "jaime, are you done i need to shave" came max's voice "illl see you at work i need to get ready" jaime siad as she hung up the phone and opened the door to see max with stubble across his face "shame i love the stubble"  jaime said and max smirked "you love the stubble brushing against your thighs" max siad smirking as jaime clung the towel around her "its a shame that we have to be at work" max siad eyeing her up in the her towel "we dont have time max, besides now oyu posh teacher are joining our community school, youll have to play nice" jaime said as she slid on her stocking "damn" max said eyeing her up and jaime rolled her eyes "i cant believe, im going to that dump" max said and jaime rolled her eyes "give it a chance max, its not all bad and before you give it stick remember i use to be a waterloo road pupil, back in the day" jaime siad "your different j" "how?" "your hot" max siad as he walked over ot her and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the top of her head

Jaime drove into school and parked her car as she walked over to see Rachel, kim and chris outside of the school "morning jaime good summer?" rachel aksed "yeah, it was" jaime said before she walked off to the staff room where she sat next to tom "good morning tom" she siadn smirking and he smirked back "jaime" he siad as helen walked into the staff room "oi, you out, staff room" grantly said to her "helen hopewell, new englih teacher" she siad as she offered her hand for grantly to shake "you teach?" grantly asked  "well, not quite ive got about tweenty minutes to go" helen said as jaime stood next ot steph in the kitchen pouring herself a cup of coffee "its my first day teaching" helen said "nooo" steph said and jaime smirked at stephs sarcasm. "tom, the adolescent in the corner is your new mmeber of staff, all i can say is thank god i didnt get the job as new member of staff" grantly said "that wouldnt be envy now would i grantly?" Jaime asked "jaime, can i speak to you before assembly" tom aksed and jaime nodded as she follwoed him out of the room, her red heels hitting against the tile flooring and into his classroom "everything okay" jaime asked as tom walked over to her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her to himn"oh everythings fien" tom siad as he leaned in and kissed her "theres something you need to know, max my----er my...." "the guy your screwing a long with me" tom said and jaime nodded "he...hes starting as the exective head today, i thought you should know" jaime said and tom nodded "this whole hing was a lot easier when i didnt know the guy" tom siad and jaime nodded "do you want out" jaime asked him "no, no i dont...does he know about me?" tom asked "no, your my little secret" jaime siad as she walked over to him and tom smirked.

jaime stood in assembly next to tom as the door opened and in walked max, the john fosters students cheered for him as max smirked, jaime and he held eye contact with a few minutes and jaime smirked at him "so, is that max?" tom asked "it is" jaime said as she watched him take the stage, she couldnt help but eye him up in that suit, he always looked good in a suit. Jaime and max had decided to keep their relationship a secret, sure they werent a couple but they did have a relationship but they didnt want anyone to know. Jaime walked to her first lesson and looked out of the window to see max talking with kim, she frowend as she looked at the sence in front of her she felt jealous? what was that about? she and max had agreed not to have  relationship but she was possessive over him, "you okay" tom asked as he placed a hand on her lower back pulling her out of her trance. "hmm...yeah, miles away" jaime siad as she walked into the class tom following her "you...you dont have feelings for him do you" tom aksed he as insecure about loosing jaime "no...i care for him but im not in love with him , if thats wht your asking" jaime said and tom smiled "good, i still have  a chance to make you fall in love iwth me then" tom siad as he walked out of the room, what jaime didnt realise was deep down she was in love with both max and tom.

At lunch max had grabbed jaime in the hall "hey" jaime siad and max smiled  at her "you know that theres an empty classroom along the hall we could occupy ourselves in for say ten minutes" max said as he wrapped his arms around her waist squuezing her bum "ten miutes, you dont last long do you" jaime said and max smirked "you know i can go mulitple times in ten minutes" max siad and jaime smirked "yeah well, we agrred to keep this a secret and i think were needed outside" jaime siad "how come?" max aksed "because world war three is about to happen with your posh kids and my chavvy kids" jaime siad as she and max rushed outside pulling apart as many students as nessary. After lunch jaime sat in the staff room on a free when tom walked in "you okay?" eh aksed her "tired" jaime said,tom smiled at her "how about a drink, after work?" tom aksed "you have no idea how much i need that" jaime siad. Max stood down the hall as helen came up to him "max, i need a wod its important" she siad "it always is isnt it helen" max said as he followed kim down the hall, he was treading a thin ice around jaime and once she found out about all the woman he'd been with nevermind his wife, she would hit the roof.

After work, jaime sat with tom and downed a pint, it was safe to say that her fahter taught her how to drink, she could drink like a man and drink anyone under a table. Jaime rested her head on toms shoulder the mixer of tireness and being drunk overtook her "do you want ot go back to mine" tom aksed and jaime nodded. They got back to toms and jaime wrapped her amrs around his neck and kissed him, for once she didnt want to have senx she just wanted to be near him "i think you need sleep" tom said and tom lifted her off of her feet swept her up in his arms and placed her in his bed, he kissed ehr forehead as she fell asleep instantly "night jaime" he said as he sat on the edge of the bed watching ehr sleep beofre he strips down to his boxers and got into the bed next to her, as she rolled over and rested her head on his chest. Tom pulled her close falling asleep in minutes. This was the first time jaime had slept with man without sex being involved.

A/N: TEAM JAX OR TEAM JOM