16

Jaime stood in fromt of her mirror she was starting to form a bump. Tom walked over ot her and wrapped his arms around her waist resting his chin on her shoulder "have you thought of telling max" tom asked and Jaime sighed "no...maybe...I cant, I cant see him because if I do I know that theres a chance that I might forgive him" Jaime said as she turned around and faced his. Tom placed a hand on her cheek and looked to her "i love you Jaime and what ever you decide, ill stick by you, I love you" tom said as he kissed her forehead "i know you do, your a great guy I love you too" Jaime said as she cuddled into his chest "if the baby's not mine I meant what I said ill stick by you, like I would if it was" tom said and Jaime wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as tom backed her towards the bed and climbed on top of her and kissed her "i want you to be mine Jaime, I know you don't so relationships, but I want you to be mine" tom said and Jaime placed her hand on his cheek "are you asking me to be your girlfriend tom Clarkson" Jaime asked "what do you think" "i will, ill be our wrench, your girlfriend" Jaime said as tom leant in and kissed him, she felt his hardness against her thigh "does someone want me" Jaime asked "yes" tom said as he kissed her neck. Jaimes hands travelled down to his boxers and slid her hands into them and gripped his member in her hand causing him to moan. Tom pulled her shorts off of her and removed her hands from his boxers "hands to yourself" tom said as he pulled his member out of his boxers and pushed into Jaime. Jaime ran her nails down his back as she took every inch of him.

Jaime stood from the bed as she got ready for the day "what are you doing today?" tom asked as she got dressed "never you mind, ill call you later" Jaime said as she leant over the bed and kissed him "hmm...yes" he said as Jaime slid on her shoes, she couldn't seem to wear heels with her feet swelling.  Jaime walked out of toms house and picked up here phone and strolled through her contacts her finger lingered over max's name. She locked her phone, she was in second doubt whether or not to tell him. Jaime got into her car and she drove to the hospital, she had an appointment but she didn't tell tom, she wanted to get the first scan done by herself, when she had decided what she would do about max.

Jaime walked out of the hospital and held the sonogram picture in her hand, she picked up her phone and clicked call on maxs name, the phone rang and rang and he answers "Jaime?" "max, I...I need to see you" Jaime said as she closed her eyes "is everything alright?" max asked "there's something you need to know" "do you want to come around mine, ill text you the address" okay" Jaime said with tears in her eyes. She knew it was the right thing to do, she had to tell max that way eh could tell her himself he wanted nothing to do with the baby. Jaime sat in her car as she parked outside max's new flat, she sat and rested her head against the steering wheel, she was nervous and she didn't know how max would react he never mentioned children and it scared her, what if he was the dad and he didn't want to know what would she tell her child in years to come, Daddy didn't want you?. Jaime walked inside of the flat and max smiled to her "what it is Jaime" max asked he knew her well enough to know when something was bothering her "there's something you need to know" Jaime said as she handed max the sonogram picture "your pregnant?" max asked and Jaime nodded "i am"