13

Jaime stood out of the bed, she felt terrible and she placed a hand on her head before she rushed the bathroom and threw up. she was never ill, not like this. She had been feeling terrible for days "are you okay" tom asked as he walked into the bathroom where Jaime was sitting on the ground "im fine tom" Jaime said as she stood up, and stumbled feeling dizzy "maybe you should go to the doctors...you've been like this for over a week" tom said "im fine" " your not" "if it happens again, ill make an appointment, okay" Jaime said and tom hugged her "no offence, but you look like shit" tom said "i feel like shit" Jaime said "have you spoke to max...since" tom asked "what...since he walked in on us, having sex you mean" Jaime asked "yeah" "hes called but....we haven't really talked" Jaime said "you cant avoid him" "i know..ill speak to him today" Jaime said as she walked out of the bathroom and back into bedroom and started to get ready for work. Jaime let tom out of the house and noticed, max sleeping in his car outside of her dad's house "your kidding me" Jaime said as she walked out and over to his car "what are you doing" Jaime asked "i move out...i told you i would sort it" "i dont think you've got the idea of sorting in, it looks like you've moved into your car" Jaime asked "well, i left in a hurry, the conversation about divorce...moving out didn't go as well" max said "and you slept in the car" Jaime asked "well we finished arguing at 3am, i didn't have many options and i spotted tom Clarkson car, and i didn't want a threesome of the both of you, just a twosome with you" max said and Jaime shuck her head.

Jaime got ready for work as jack walked into the kitchen, seeing max having a cup of coffee "Jaime, can i have a word" jack asked and Jaime nodded frowning "what is he doing here" jack asked "he left his wife, i found him sleeping in his car"  "Jaime...i thought you were done with him, i thought that you were sticking with one man" jack asked "its fine dad" Jaime said walking away but jack grabbed her arm "i thought you were sticking with tom" "its not that easy" " all im saying Jaime, is dont get to involved" jack said and Jaime sighed "im not hurting anyone" " only yourself, when this blows up which it will, ive witnessed it...remember that" jack said. Jaime and max headed for school, and Jaime stood outside of the staff room "maybe you should wait a few minutes" Jaime said and max frowned "your ashamed of me?" max asked sounding hurt "no...its just, you know what everyone's like, it will be gossip if we arrive together and ive had enough gossiping about me for one term...just give it a minute" Jaime said as she walked in. "i made you a coffee" tom said as he passed a cup to Jaime "your amazing" Jaime said as max walked in and over at tom and Jaime, and glared he felt jealous. "are you feeling any better" tom asked "not really" Jaime said as she got a whiff of the coffee making her feel nauseous. Jaime placed her cup down and rushed to the toilets throwing up. Jaime wiped her mouth as she stood in front of the mirror looking at the reflection, she thought she was coming down with a bug.  Jaime ran into tom and he smiled at her "are you okay" he asked as he placed a hand on her cheek "im fine" Jaime said as she kissed him on the lips, she kissed him again as he placed a hand on the bottom of her back and lead her to his empty class kissing her, they tripped over a chair and feel to the floor and laughed before he kissed her, Jaime wrapped her arms around his neck before letting them wonder the the buckle of his belt. Tom slid her skirt up and removed her knickers so that they were down her ankles and pulled his member out of his boxers and pushed into her causing Jaime to moan, she ran her hands doing his back as her legs turned to jelly "oh god, tom" Jaime moaned as she hit her high.

After having sex with tom, Jaime headed to her classroom and taught her first to lessons when there was a knock at the door and she looked up to see max. "hey" Jaime said as max walked into the classroom, he walked over to her so that she was pressed up between her desk and him "im sorry...about last week with tom" max said and Jaime smiled "its okay...just dont let it happen again, yeah?" "yeah" max said as he kissed away at her neck causing Jaime to moan. She sat up on the desk and max between her legs, his erection against his thigh "is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me" Jaime asked "very happy" max said as max undid his belt "very happy" Jaime smirked as she took his length in her hand stroking it causing him to moan, before she jumped off of the desk and got onto her knees taking him in her mouth. Max gripped her hair as she teased his running the tip of her tongue over his tip. Max pulled her to her feet "your such a tease" max said so that she had her back to his, he rolled her skirt up and pulled her knickers down and pushed into her causing Jaime to moan, Jaime gripped the edge of the desk, her knuckles turned white as she got closer and closer to her high. Jaime felt max finish in her before he pulled out of her "you'll always be mine" max whispered in her ear as she slipped himself back into his pants and zipped his zipped up and smirked at Jaime as she pulled herself straight, Jaime looked to max and smiled. If only she knew the mess she had gotten herself into with both max and tom.