3

Jaime stood up from her bed and started to get dressed and applied some make up to the hickey that max had left on her neck the night before. "covering up my mark are you" max asked smirking as he sat in the bed "come on max, i dont want people to speak besides its my private life and if you didnt mark me it would be a whole lot simpliar" jaime said "i couldnt help it, i got into to it, you kow what im like once i get started" max said as he phone buzzed and jaime turned round to look at him "seriously, you claimed me max. i dont want other teachers talking about my sex life or the kids seeing hickeys on my neck im entitled to privacy" jaime said as maxs phone buzzed again "are you going to get that" jaime asked as she slid on her heels and turned round to face max "no, its just a new teacher well one in training she keeps bugging me" ma said and i smirked "tell her? its not like you not ot say anything, well unless you fancy her" i said and he glared at me "god no, shes dreadful" max said as he moved over to the end of the bed and grabbed jaime by the waist and pulled her to him so that she was staddling his waist "if you ask me i think your overly dressed" max said "oh yeah" jaime said wrapping her amrs around hids neck and kissed him, his taste intoxicating her, just like it always did "make sure you dont fall into bed with thaat trainee teacher" jaime said and max rolled his eyes "well you did fall into bed with the last girl that thought you were hot" I said "thats different you were hot yourself and i liked you and you werent desperate like helen" max said "helen? how old is she forty" jaime aksed "no, shes a couple of years older than you" "sounds desperate" " she is" max said and jaime smirked. What jaime didnt know that max had already slept with helen when he was away on a school trip, the same time that jaime had slept with tom.

jaime got to work and walked into the staff room, yawning she was tired max had gotten back from his trip and kept her awkae half of the night, Jaime would be lying if she admitted she hadnt missed him. Grantly walked into the staff room as jaime was makinga coffee "coffee grantly?" jaime asked him "please" he said as she poured hot water out of the kettle into a cup and handed it to him, Grantly would be lying if he said he didnt appreciate the type of teacher jaime was, he reminded him of her father. "look at the spoilt" grantly said as he looked to the supply teacher jem across the room "yeah, believe it or not some of us have to work hard to get what we want and not sponge of our boyfriends" jaime siad and grantly smirked as aime placed her cup in the sink. Jaime was walking down the hall, the sound of her high heels clicking against the floor as she walked by the hall and seen tom supervisig the exam, she waved at the window and he walked out "whats up?" jaime aksed hearing there was a  proble "third row, second from the front" tom siad and jaime looked ot see janecee wearing a head scarf  "janecee" "i think a gentle word is due before she upsets someone" tom said and she nodded. After teaching young nine, jaime let her class go "i want you to read the next two chapters before the next lesson, there will be questions" she said as she walked out of the room and into the staff room where jem was showing off pictures of her new house "oh god sake" jaime said to herself as she walked over making ehrself a coffee "im a princess and i live in a palace" grantly siad as he walked in behind jaime making jaime choke on the sip of water she was taking.

Jaime was walking down the hall, her heels could be heard from a while off she walked towards tom's classroom he had been avoiding her and she needed to speak to him about what had happened last week, she did feel bad for davina leaving although she didnt feel sorry for the orgasm she had recieved. Tom knew it was jaime alking down the hall, he could tell by the sound of her heels, she was the only one who wore heels that high, and he could smell her perfume from a mile off, he hated the fact that while he was fucking jaime davina had left him. Jaime walked into the classroom "how are you" tom asked her as she sat on a desk in fronnt of him, the hem of her stockings was visible as her skirt hitched up slightly. "fine, im sorry about davina and everything, i may not of liked her but im sorry tom, are you okay" jaime siad "yeah, it came out of the blue...but yeah" he siad he was shutting jaime out "well, if you ever need to talk you know where i am" "thanks" tom siad "im just offering to help" "i tihnk youve done more than enough" tom said and jaime frowned "yeah?" "yeah...so davina leaving is now m fault is it, just so i am clear tom, you came onto me and we were both consenting adults who had sex, we both wanted to, you were the one with a girlfriend not me, its not my fault that she left you and i sure as hell wont be blamed, so when your finished being a dick, give me a call yeah" jaime said as she jumped down from the desk "you have a boyfriend, i seen his stuff at your flat" tom siad as jaime had her back to him "max is not my boyfriend, okay, we have sex thats it ive never had a boyfriend" jaime said as her phone buzzed, she looked to see that she had a message from her dad;

J, Can i see you?- love dad x

jaime starred at her phone, she hadnt spoken to her dad in over a year, why did he want to meet, what could be so important after he cut his only daughter out of his life? after he had hurt her and choice davina over her and she left him in the end.