21

A/N: sierra mason belongs to my bitch _X_Sammii_X_ as well as any kids she has.

***************************
Jaime woke up, she was uncomfortable and in a bad mood. She glanced to see tom was awake. "You okay?" He asked Jaime as she sat up. Tom sat up and placed a hand on her back "Jaime?" "In scared" Jaime said as she rubbed her stomach as the baby kicked away "of?" "Scared that I'm 22, I'm pregnant and I have no family too support me. I'm scared as I dont know who her father is" Jaime said as she rubbed her belly "Jaime, no matter who her dad is, me or max, I'll stick by you and you Jaime Rimmer will be an amazing mum, I'll help you every step of the way" tom said as he kissed her neck. Jaime smirked into his kiss "I love you" Jaime said as she turned to face him "I love you too" tom said as tom presses her into the mattress kissing her "have you heard from max" tom asked "barely" Jaime said as she groaned and sat up from the bed "it boils my blood tom, she could be his daughter too, what's it going to be like when she's born I don't want her to have a part time dad, he needs to be there" Jaime said as Tom  stood up and walked over to her hugging her "I'm here, okay no matter what I'm not going to leave you. Ever" tom saod and Jaime smiled as she rested her head under his chin.

Jaime got to work and headed to her classroom, she sat marking books. Jaime was distracted when she heard a. Familiar voice, she placed her pen down and stood up. Walking towards the door when she saw max "max?" Jaime said and max and a girl looked to her. Max called over and the girl followed him "max who is this" she asked "sierra, this is Jaime Rimmer, Jaime this is sierra she's Rachel's daughter and my girlfriend" Jaime looked to sierra to see that she was also pregnant. Jaime felt bad "so, your the Jaime that broke his heart" sierra aksdd and Jaime looked to max "am I?" Max shiffed as he felt uncomfortable as Jaime sighed "max, call me when you want to discuss our daughter, our unborn daughter I'll be in the staff room" Jaime said walking off.

Jaime walked off to the staffroom, she walked in and Rachel smiled to her, there was a blonde bloke standing with her. He looked to Jaime and she felt uncomfortable. Jaime felt a pain in her side and rubbed her stomach "its okay baby" Jaime said rubbing her stomach, she was getting too stressed. "Everyone I'd like you to meet Adam fleet, he's here to help with the healthy eating" Rachel said as Jaime walked towards the kettle. As everyone left, Jaime stood sipping her cup of tea. As Adam walked over to her, he made her feels on edge "you know caffeine isn't good for the baby" Adam said and Jaime frowned "I know what's good for my baby, I'm the one that's pregnant" Adam smirked "hot and fiesty I like it" Adam said as he touched her cheek. Jaime felt as if he was going to be sick, as he touched her. She moved out of his touch and went to find tom. She needed her boyfriend.

Jaime walked onto toms classroom and he frowned at her "what is It" he asked and Jaime sighed "you know that Adam" Jaime said as tom stood up "yeah?" "He....it doesn't matter actually" "Jaime tell me" tom said concerned "he...I think he hot on me" Jaime said as she looked at tom. She watched as his eyes darked with anger. "Right" tom,said as he walked  off "where are you going" Jaime asked "to teach him a lesson, no one hits on my girl" tom called back and Jaime smirked slightly at how possessive he was.