11

Jaime had took some time off work, max was getting under skin at work. She had decided that she was going to go back to work, as she had enough of avoiding max, afterall she hadnt done anything wrong, max was the one married, he was one that was lying. Jaime had always been honest with max, he knew everytihng about her, he knew about tom, about her hatred for her mother. He knew it all. There was a knock at the door and jaime went ot answer it "delievery for jaime rimmer" said a delivery man with a bouquette of flowers "yeah" jaime said as she took the flowers off of him and walked back into her flat, and placed the white roses on the table. Jaime sighed as she looked to the card. 'ill be forever grateful, if you give me another chance-M' jaime sighed knowing max was doing what she told him to do, he was trying to earn her, earn her back and no matter how mad jaime was there was still a part of her that was glad he was, she still loved him deep down. Jaime walked over to the mail on the side and flicked through it to see 'eviction notice' in red writing. Jaime sighed and opened the letter ad reading thorugh it "great. Just great" jaime siad to herself, as she grabbed her phone she strolled through her contacts and clicked on max's ame her finger lingered over call, but she locked her phone. Could he really have sometihng to do with this? they had a deal last year, he pays her rent and she sleeps with him. Jaime sighed, thinknig would max really do that to her?

Jaime got to work and made herself a coffee and stood in the kitchen "everything okay?" steph asked jaime. "one of those mornings" jaime said and steph smiled "and to think you dont start teaching for half an hour" steph said "all i say is, its going to be a long say" jaime said as max and kim walked into the staff room. Jaime looked to max and they held eye contact for a minute, before kim walked over to max and started fliting, Jaime felt angry, jealous, she knew that she had called it off but she was still possessive over him. "im gonig to set up" jaime said as she walked past max. Max looked to her and ignored kim as he followed her to her classroom "you know, anyone would think you were avoiding me" max siad and jaime looked to him "i am" jaime said "did you get the things i sent you" max asked and jaime slammed down a load of textbooks on the desk in front of him "max..believe it or not i have more important things to fous on then letting you back betwee my legs" jaime said and max smirked slightly "so theres a change of me getting back between your legs" max asked and jaime sighed "i dont know max, theres might be a small chance if you sort the divorce out....if you finish with kim, i dont flirt with tom in front of you, and helen...you see th writing on my door 'slag' she wrote that, i will not have her, the woman who cant teach humilate me in front of staff and the pupils, max, you deal with her or i will" jaime said as max walked to the door. "hold on" jaime said as she turned around to face him "everything alright" max aksed as he noticed how down she was "jay....you can tell me" max said as he walked over to her "im homeless" "what, im being evicited please dont say it has something to do with you" jaime asked. Max walked overo to her and placed his hands on his shoulders "i swear, jay...i would never" max said and jaime nodded "come here" max siad as he pulled her into a hug. She rested her head on his shoulder. Tom walked down the hall, he was going to see jaime, he heard she was back today, he walked down by jaime class to see max was hugging her. Tom clenched his fists,feeling jealous.

Jaime sat in the staff room as she sat catching up on marking, she watched as max and kim talked, she clenched her pen in hand "hey" tom said as he walked over ot her, he placed his hands on her shoulder rubbing them "your tense" tom siad and jaime leant her head back into tom "you have no idea" jaime said as max glared at the macross the room, how dare he touch jaime, he felt possessive. Max walked out of the staff room, knowing he would do something he would regret. Jaime walked into her last lesson of the day when rachel knocked at the door "hey" jaime siad putting on a fake smile "you okay...i heard max was in here bothering you" rachel said "hes max...nothing i cant deal with" jaime said and rachel smiled "your my firend jaime, and im here to talk if you want to" rachel said "thanks".

After work jaime got home and looked at all her stuff she knew that she was going ot have to pack. She placed her bag down on the floor and lay on her bed when there was a knock at the door. Jaime groaned and got off the bed and answered the door to see max standing there "i thought i told you no coming round here" jaime siad "i know but you looked upset, i wanted to check on you" max said and jaime sighed "come in, i suppose" jaime siad as she walked in and sat back on the bed. Max walked over to her and pulled her off of the bed brushing her hair out of her face "do you remember when we first met" max aksed and jaime smirked "in a club, i was underage" "i think thats when i feel in love woth you, love at first sight i still remember what you were wearing you had a black dress on that hung on your figure and black heels, you were beautiful, you still are. what are you going to do, were are ou going to live you can live with me if you want" max said and jaime chuckled "i think living with you and your wife is awkward" jaime siad "i dont live with her...i live by myself i got a flat" " oh?" "i love oyu jaime and im going to proof it, ive filed for divorce and i ended things with kim, ill speak to helen tomorrow" max siad and jaime nodded "I think im going to stay with my dad for the time being" jaime siad nad max nodded. He moved closer to her, his lips brushed against her nad she wrapped her amrs around him and kissed him back falling back onto the bed with him on top of him "do you forgive me" max asked "One more foot out of line and we will never have sex again, i mean it max" jaime said and max smirked his hands landed to the button of her jeans.

Jaime lay on the bed, her legs wrapped around max, she was glad she had shaven then the night beofre. Max ran his hands down her body feeling every inche of her "i love oyu jay...you know that" max siad "i love you too" jaime said as max pushed into her jaime moaned as ran her nails down his back, she had missed max. All of max, every last inche of him "did you miss me?" max asked as he bucked his hips against hers "yes...so fucking much" jaime said as she bite her lip "i miss you too jaime" max said as he kissed her bare shoulder. Jaime hit her high and max follwoed seconds later and rolled over lying next ot her "stay? stay with me please" jaime asked as she stroked his stubble "always" max said.