||Chapter 6||

I walked out of the cab and went to the entrance of the club. I was feeling completely comfortable.

I had my dress with small red high heels and my hair were down and wavy.
I can't remember when I felt this good with myself. Probably never.

I always had baggy clothes, and my hair were always in a ponytail.
It's not like I went out a lot, anyway.
The thought made me frown so I pushed it away.

Tonight's gonna be awesome and nobody's gonna let me down..
Despite that I never drank alcohol, nor went to a club. But there's always gotta be a first time.

As I approached my friends and greeted them and heard a few compliments (actually a lot of compliments) I noticed that Liam was still starting at me, his mouth open. He looked in disbelief and surprise as he eyed me up and down. Then, Debi noticed it and started laughing. I laughed too but Liam just stared right into my eyes.

I guess I wasn't wrong when I thought he was interested in me, pity that I'm not interested in him that way too...

We entered the club and it was amazing. It looked luxurious and there was pretty purple lighting. The music was very loud too.
We walked to the bar and sat down. I sat with Liam on my left and Debi on my right, then there was Vicky and Lola and Jackson.
The seats were very comfy.
Kygo & Selena Gomez- it ain't me was playing loudly in the back.

A man with long black hair came up to us and I guess he was the bartender because he asked us what drinks we wanted and Vicky screamed, "The strongest one you got!"

Debi, Liam and Jackson ordered some light stuff, Lola and Vicky went for hard.
When it came to me I didn't really know what to say so I blurred out, "Tequila!"

When he came back, he brought a lot of drinks with different colors. I had no idea which was tequila. I waited until everyone took their drinks so the only 3 shots left had to be it.
I talked with Debi but she found it more interesting to talk with Vicky so I was left with.... Liam.

I could see he already started his cocktail while I didn't touch any of my tequilas yet.
I think he sensed something when he looked at me, then at the shots, and back at me.

"Wait.... is this your first time drinking tequila?!" He said laughing sarcastically.
"No it's not....! It's my first time drinking alcohol." He burst into laughter.

I looked at him with a straight face and he stopped laughing and did the same.
"Wait... you're serious?" He asked as he became as red as a tomato.
I raised my eyebrows and he opened his mouth in disbelief.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. It's just most people-"
"Am I like, 'most people' to you?" I cut him off, sarcastically.

He looked me deeply in the eyes.
He slowly shook his head and smirked.

I swallowed the burning liquid and made a what-did-I-just-swallowed face.
Liam kept watching me and my every movement. I found his stares super awkward.
Finally I snapped,
"What the hell you're staring at?"
Oops, that sounded nicer in my head.

"I'm sorry, it's just that.... umm... you look... beautiful tonight." He smiled nervously.
Sorry Liam but the tequila started working and I didn't take you seriously at all.
I burst out laughing.

"Oh, so I look ugly every other day?" I said and when I saw his nervous face, god that was priceless, I laughed even more.

The 3 shots were gone quickly, just like the 3 after that.
We were at the club for a couple of hours now and I can tell I was drunk. I totally lost control and spent way too much money than I planned.