||Chapter 12||

I gasped. It was a maid. In a maid's uniform.
3 times too small for her.
She pushed a trolley with a lot of food and a champagne, but that's not what caught my attention.

Her massive boobs were nearly sticking out and her skirt was so small and tight it barely covered her ass.
She had very long, blond hair and big, full red lips. Her eyes were a gorgeous blue and she bent over the trolley that if someone was standing behind her, well... there was nothing left to imagine.

She finally noticed me and stood up straight.
"Who the hell are you?" She asked surprised.
"I- I'm Natalie. Mr.Queen's personal assistant."
She burst out laughing.
"If you're his whore just say it and cut the crap about being his assistant, love." She smiled with pity as she tilted her head.

I can't believe she called me his whore!
I knew Damon was known for sleeping around with women but his own maid?!
I was angry.
"It looks like you're the whore here, love." I said sarcastically.

She stopped smiling and looked at me with anger, she was about to offend me when the elevator opened and inside came a very relaxed Mr. Queen.

He walked up to us and noticed that if our stares could kill, we would be swimming with piranhas right now.
"Is something wrong?" He asked with his harsh voice.

"Of course not sir, I brought you your favorites sir." She said with her voice so sweet and fake I wanted to puke.

"Good." He simply said as he walked up to her and eyed her up and down. I bet he was considering if he should bang her or not. I couldn't take it anymore.

"She called me your whore." I stated nervously, she looked at me look she was about to stab me with 20 knives.
Damon chuckled.
Without turning his gaze away from the blonde he began to speak,

"Jessica, I thought you knew that whores don't sleep in my penthouse." She smiled and replied with a small "of course, sir."

My blood was boiling.
He finally turned away from her at me and then back at her.
"Jess, meet my new personal assistant, Natalie Sene." He said casually.

She looked at me with disbelief and shock.
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"You are dismissed." He said towards her and she just smiled and nodded, walking out into the elevator.

She was out of our sight in the next 10 seconds.
"You sleep with your own maid?!" I shouted at him with disbelief and disappointment.
"I don't see your problem, Natalie. Don't worry, we never do it here." He said that so casually I wanted to spit in his face. I felt surprisingly hurt.

But I had no right to tell him to stop. He had his own life as a billionaire that does whatever he wants and I'm just his PA and nobody else.
Not like I want to be somebody else...

I sighed and walked to my room and slammed the door behind me.
I threw myself on the bed and took out my book and started to read. I read for the next 30 minutes until Damon opened my doors.
I stared at him and he at me.
"Are you hungry?" He asked.
"No, thanks, I'm fine." I said and turned my attention back to the book.
He just nodded and he was gone.

I unpacked my things and since I wasn't so pissed, I walked out of my room.
I took my purse and headed to the elevator without looking at Damon.
He cleared his throat but I ignored him. I still didn't feel like talking to him.

I heard him stood up from the couch and walking towards me. I quickly pressed the button on the elevator and hoped it would close in time.
Of course, it didn't.
He pressed a button on it and made it freeze.
God damn it!

He stood blocking the way out of the elevator, staring down at me.
"Where do you think you're going?" He asked coldly.
"None of your business, sir." I made sir sound like it was something really offending.

"Actually, it is." He stated, a bit anger showing in his voice.
"No, it isn't." I sounded like a child trying to argue with a grown up.
He looked at me amused.

"Fine. You can go if you manage to press the button to unfreeze the elevator."
The button was outside the elevator and Damon stood in my way.
"Fine." I agreed as I placed my purse on the floor and stepped towards him.
I tried to push him away but he didn't even blink. I tried to move him to the side and squeeze past him but that didn't work either. Being this close to him made my heart skip a beat.

After some more tries I was exhausted. I started to curse on him and hit him in the chest.
I jumped when he grabbed my wrists and pulled me closer.
Suddenly, he grabbed my legs and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I shouted as I tried to get out but uselessly.
He walked through some doors I didn't notice before.
I felt the fresh air, are we outside?

"As you wish." He stated and threw me into the pool.
I landed in the warm water as I gasped for air.
He stood there at the edge of the pool laughing his sadistic ass off.

I walked out of the pool, water dripping from my clothes.
"What the fuck was that?" I shouted, angrily.
"I just thought you need to cool down."
Cool down?!

I felt my black t-shirt tight on my skin, making all my curves visible.
He thought I needed to cool down? I'll show him!

I pretended to walk to the door but when he turned around I ran up to him and pushed him into the water.
Sadly, he quickly grabbed me with him and we both fell into the pool.

I gasped for air when I finally reached the surface while he was staring at me with shock, amusement and maybe even a little anger.
I burst out laughing and he looked at me suspiciously.

"You think that was funny?" He asked looking at me trying not to smile.
"No, of course not. I think that was hilarious!" I laughed some more and he splashed some water on me.

We both got out of the pool and when I tried to go back inside, he stopped me.
"No, no, no, no. You won't go into my expensive floor with those dripping clothes." He stated.

"What the hell do you want me to do?" I asked confused.
Then he took off his shirt and I realized what he wanted me to do.
"No way. I'm not taking my clothes off in front of you." I said nervously.

He looked at me and smirked.
"You can sit here all day if you want." He stated sarcastically.
I held my breath when I heard the zipper from his trousers go down. I dared not to turn around.
I heard some movement and suddenly a pair of wet trousers landed on my head.

"What the hell?!" I shouted and I realized he had to be in his boxers right now.
I blushed really hardly at the thought.

He walked up to me but I still did not turn around. I felt his hands on my waist and his mouth close to my ear whispering,
"Take off your clothes now, that's an order, Miss Sene."

My legs felt weak and my heart was beating fast. I realized I pushed the famous, ruthless billionaire into a pool and I was still alive. A shiver of fear went down my spine.
He sighed in disappointment when I didn't do as ordered.

That's when he grabbed my t-shirt and ripped it open making me gasp. I wasn't as angry as I should be.

I stiffened when it dropped to the floor leaving me with my bra.

"Can you take off your jeans by yourself or should I do it for you too?" He asked calmly and slowly.

I blushed and took them off myself.
He groaned in satisfaction and made me turn around.
His face was only inches away from mine and I felt quite uncomfortable.
An awkward silence filled the air and I got nervous.
He looked me in the eyes as he said,
"Wait here. I'll bring you a towel." Then he walked off leaving me breathless.