||Chapter 32||

We were both in bed, after sleeping together the whole night. It was early in the morning, maybe 11am.

Suddenly, I remembered that I didn't take my phone from the hospital.
I noisily started to look through my pockets to see if it's there.

It wasn't.
Great.
Just great.

I sighed in annoyance.
I snapped my head to Damon as he began to speak,
"Looking for this?" He held my new Iphone 5 in his hands.

He looked with a challenging look in his eyes and I wanted to snatch it away from him so badly...
"Come and get it." He said eager to see if I'd accept the challenge.
I hesitated at first, but then I moved over to him.
I finally tried to take the phone out of his hands after hesitating a few times.
He, of course, dodged my hand and held the phone somewhere else.

"Give me my phone..." I said quietly and cautiously but I could hear the sass in my voice.
I tried to take the phone away but his arms moved too quickly and I haven't even noticed how close I was to his face.

Suddenly, he grabbed my forearm and I gasped at the sudden move.
He pulled me strongly towards him and I ended up on his lap.
I held my breath as I realized our lips were only inches away.

One of his hands wandered down to my waist and the other stroked my cheek, getting lower. He stroked around my neck, making me shiver.
He clenched his jaw.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have held you like that." He said and I couldn't believe my ears.

I looked at him cautiously and stared into his eyes.

I flinched a little when he leaned closer but he ignored it. I gasped when he started to softly kiss my neck, making me slightly moan in pleasure. His neck kisses were so delightful I could have them all day over and over again, and I'd never stop loving them.

He kissed me all around my neck where he held me.
Suddenly, he pulled away and faced me.
He looked deeply into my eyes and crashed his lips with mine. Passionately.

I was a bit surprised at first but I kissed him back soon enough. Couldn't help it.

The kiss was fast and deep. But as soon as he got closer I felt strongly attracted to him. I didn't see him as that monster everyone else did, I believed he could be good and kind, if he just tried.

It felt like hours until he pulled away and I was panting, gasping for air.
He leaned over to my ear and whispered in his husky voice,
"Do you forgive me, beautiful?"
"Yes."

I walked up to my old room, which was still right next to Damon's.
I went inside and noticed that it hasn't changed much. The same big bed but with fresh sheets, the same big windows but with different curtains...And the same smell of roses in the air...

My things were already there and I frowned at the thought of him going through my stuff.

I liked him. I really, really, really liked Damon Queen. I was attracted to him and let's be honest here, he turned me on like crazy.

I fell for him. For the way his lips turn into a smirk when he makes a nasty comment or the way his emerald eyes fill with lust when he kisses me. I fell for his touch, harsh, yet so gentle. The way he always looks me in the eyes, making me blush and look away, or the way his lips feel against mine, so soft, so passionate...

"Natalie!" I heard Damon shout as he stood in the doorway.
"Y-yes?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.
"I called you like ten times. What are you thinking about?!m" He asked, clearly annoyed.

"N-nothing. " I answered, slightly blushing at his eye sight.
Why am I freaking blushing?!

Suddenly, his face softened and he sat on the bed next to me..
Then, he cupped my cheek and made me look at him. I blushed and bit my lip.

His eyes went from my eyes to my lips, and lust filled them.

"Can I kiss you again?" He asked, quietly and slowly.
I didn't have the time to answer as he crashed his lips with mine, pulling me into a soft and gentle kiss, slowly turning into a fast and passionate one.