||Chapter 17||

"W-what?" I asked confused.
"I need to show you something."
Okaaay...

I slowly moved my feet and we both entered his huge, luxurious bedroom. He gestured for me to sit on his very comfy bed and I did. He took out some papers from his drawer and sat next to me.

"This is the renewed High Tower project. It's a huge investment. It should've been done a few weeks ago, but given the circumstances the due date has been moved. I need you to work on this for me. It's very important. Can you do that?"

I looked through the stack of papers and it didn't seem any different than his other projects.

"Of course." I said, feeling quite good he trusts me with such an important thing. I won't let him down.

I realized his hand lay on my thigh. I immediately got hot between my legs. He noticed this and licked his lips. And then he took his hand away and straightened up.

⏳......................................................

I fell asleep quite quickly with Damon on my mind.

It felt like forever until I woke up in a dark room. I was sitting on a chair. The room seemed empty, just some furniture on the sides. I couldn't feel my hands, I couldn't even move them.

It felt like they were tied up and and so were my legs.
No, this can't be real.

I noticed the familiarity of the room.
I've definitely been here before.
I could tell I was frightened, horrified.
I also felt tired. Tired of my existence.
Then, I started panicking and panting, I was about to scream for help as the doors flew open.

I felt petrified as a dark figure stood by the doors... it moved towards me slowly, laughing and clapping his hands.
I knew that laugh.
No.
No.
No.
No.
No.
It couldn't be. It can't be.
I cried when he stood so close to me I could smell his disgusting odor.
I screamed when he suddenly kneed down and I could see his terrifying face.
He shouted, spitting at me,
"Missed me, princess?!"

I woke up to Damon leaning on my bed, holding my hands and whispering,
"Hey. Hey. It's okay. I'm here." I felt tears streaming down my face as I threw myself onto his neck, hugging him tightly.
I cried placing my head deeper into his shoulder, his hands pressing me tighter.

"Shhhhh. It's okay." He whispered as he pressed me even tighter against his hard, warm chest.
It was just a bad dream... he isn't here...
I closed my eyes and buried my head deep in his neck.