January 14th

January 14th, 2014.

“Dammit, Jaime, you always call me when I’m at work!”

“And you’re complaining?”

“Dammit, Jaime, you’re always right!”

“Yes, yes, I know this, now go outside and look up.”

[Shifting and moving in the background.] Hime, I don’t see–HOLY NO FUCKING WAY!”

“Do you like it?”

“What kind of question is that?! I love it! Oh, my God!”

“Let’s just hope there aren’t Pierce the Veil fans that live out there besides you. They’ll take a picture of that and post it everywhere… What have I done?”

“That’s what your mom said when she and your dad hooked up.”

“Jaime, why does Vic always butt into our conversations? Is there an affair I’m not aware of between you two?”

“What? No! Of course not! I thought that skywriter thing would be a cool surprise for you, and sure, Vic and I hang out a lot, but it doesn’t make the ship real.”

“Dude. You had some random guy in an airplane spell ‘Fuenciado is real’ in the sky for me. I’m pretty sure you made it official. By the way, I took a picture of it.”

“Lily! If you post it, I swear–”

“Jaime, what chu’ gonna’ do? You’re the one who sent the damn thing out there in the first place. She took advantage of your idiocy!”

“Who fucking asked you, Victor?!”

“You’re getting it rough tonight.”

“You’re not helping!”

“I know, that bulge in your pants is might big now, isn’t it?”

“Uh, Jaime… I don’t want to listen to that.”

“It’s not gonna–[struggling and huffing]–happen. Hold on.”

“Come on, baby, Jess isn’t here!”

“Call me when your passionate love-making with Vic is over, mkay, Hime-Time?”

“Lily, we’re not gonna–”

**