April 5th

April 5th, 2014.

“Is that damn wedding over?”

“Well, uh, yes.”

“Thank God! It was taking you away from me. I can’t let that happen.”

“Protective, much?”

“Of course I am! You’re my best friend–you replaced all of the guys. You’re number one on my list of… everything important to me. I can’t explain it. I’m awkward. Ugh, my rambling strikes again–!”

“Hime-Time, chill them tits of yours. I find it adorable. Anyway, the wedding went well, and everyone is happy. Blah, blah, blah. Now, how’ve you been? How’s Vic?”

“I’m great. Nothing much to say about me; just been recording and shit. It takes up most of my day. Then I eat and sleep for the rest of my time, so yeah, pretty boring to someone who doesn’t appreciate music as much as we do. As for Vic, he’s moping around because nobody will take care of him. His leg is still in a cast, so he has to wobble around on crutches. It’s hilarious to watch.”

“Jaime, help him! You’re so mean!”

“What?! I’m not going to be his bitch!

“Become his bitch. I don’t care what you think; he’s your friend, and he needs help.”

“What if he tries to make a move on me?”

“Won’t you like it?”

“Good point. I guess you’re right.”

“If Mike or Tony gives you shit about it, just look at them seriously and say, ‘What, I can’t take care of my fiancé?’ They’ll shut up for sure.

“I can picture their reactions in my head right now. I’m so going to do that.”

“Tell me how that goes. Hey–I’ve gotta’ go with Toni to the store. I’ll call you later or tomorrow when I’m free.”

“Alright. I’ll go help Vic. He’s about to face plant. Love you, Lils.”

“Love you, too, Hime.”

“If only you kn–”

**