chapter 4

The next day you decided to get coffee, you get dressed and look somewhat decent. Once you get there you get a text from Ariana,  about what she wants. You walk in Starbucks, still paying attention to your phone, then all of a sudden you aggressively bump into someone.

Your mean old self instantly gets furious and was ready to fight the person until you see that it was your breathtaking doctor, Shawn Mendes.

"I'm so sorry Shawn, I wasn't paying attent-" " don't worry Maya it's my fault, I walked out too fast," he chuckled. "Want to have a coffee?" He said. You hesitate for what seems forever, "my treat" he added. With those two words he convinced you to stay "ok fine" you laughed a bit after.

You both waited at a table for your coffees, it was awkwardly quiet until he broke the silence, "so do you go to college or..?" "Oh, I do I'm a junior actually, in college" he nodded and stared into your eyes for what seemed forever. You started blushing so you looked away. You could still feel his eyes on you, until they called "Shawn", "I'll get em" he said "thanks" you said.

"So, how old are you?" Shawn said, "I'm 22" you said. He nodded. "and you?" You added. " 26" ( idk how he could be a doctor at that age but just pretend he Is :) you started studying his face. You knew he was hot,but you didn't know how good looking he really was until now. Plus he smelled really good.

"What are you studying for?" He said, breaking you out of his trance. "Once you woke up again you said "emergency room doctor" with a smile. He noticed this and smiled back, you almost died. "That's interesting, that was my second choice" he said, before taking a sip of his coffee. After you took one of yours, you said "why didn't you choose it first?" You prayed to the Lord it wouldn't sound too weird.

"I don't know, but i dont really regret it to be honest." He said

You suddenly got a text from Ariana

Ariana: weres my coffee???
Maya: coming!

"Shawn I have to go, Ariana wants her coffee." You said. "I'll pay for it" he spit out before you got to the register. "No it's fine, really. She have me the money to get it for her." "Ok fine, I'll see you around" he said. He gave you a little wink, and walked out the door.

You blushed so hard, you instantly text Ariana everything.

Ariana: OMG HE'S SO INTO YOU I SHIP ITT
Maya: omg chill, I have your coffee
Ariana: hurry up, I need my caffeine
Maya: almost there

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

I'm sorry I haven't updated. I didn't think people actually read it until I saw I had 15something views! Oh my god thank you so much!
Tell me what you think!
- j♡