chapter 9

After a few minutes of daydreaming, you go change into your pjs. You put you hair in a loose bun and get in bed. Like always, you just lay in bed with the covers of to your boobs and just go on your phone for like the next hour.

Ariana slept in another room. You  both had way too many things to share a room.

You suddenly get a text. You scroll down from the top of your phone to see who it's from.

You instantly have a huge smile on your face. It was from Shawn.

Shawn: you looked absolutely stunning tonight. ;)
Maya: thank you... but you didn't look so bad yourself :)
Shawn: thank you love.
Maya: np ;)

You couldn't stop blushing. You fell asleep with a smile on your face.

You woke up the next morning surprisingly tired. You usually never were in the mood for Halloween. You weren't into dressing up.

Bc 1. You were insecure about your body and hated how every costume looked on you. And 2. You most of the time didn't feel like it.

You get a call. Low and behold, it's from shawn. You smiled. You waited 3 seconds to answer cuz you didn't want to seem desperate. You answered the phone.

You: hey Shawn!
Shawn: hey cutie♡!
You blushed .

You: so you wanted to talk?
Shawn: oh yeah, I was wondering if you'd want to go to a Halloween party with me tonight. I know it's last minute but it's ok if u don't want to or can't make it.

You suddenly loved Halloween.

You: of course! I'd love to.
Shawn: ok I'll pick you up at 7.
You: ok sounds good.

You put down the phone feeling so many emotions. Happy, exited, nervous, starstruck and more.

You drove to the nearest costume shop and got yourself a red riding hood costume.

You actually like it this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the crappy chapter. I'll have the next one full of action.
Also I think it's funny how shaen dressed up as a doctor to the holloween party😂😂 especially since I write a fanfic of him being a doctor.

Do you guys ship Shawn and Haily? Personally I think he can do better but if it makes him happy then I'm ok with it.

Ok gn loves I'll see you next chapter
               -j♡