chapter 36

Its been 2 weeks since shawn entered his coma, and his parents have been paying his Bills and looking after his house. You can sense them hating you because it was because of you that he went to the grocery store and never made it.

You havent left his side since. You only go home to change into clean clothes and shower and maybe eat. You've become much thinner than your fuller self. You appetite hasn't been active since shawn has been asleep.

You sleep on the pullout couch in his room. They send you food and pillows and blankets from the hospital for your comfort. You spent new years alone in the hospital, with shawn. Instead of a new years kiss you had a new years tear, rolling down your cheek.

You missed him. You missed him waking you up with kisses, you missed him wanting to be babied and cuddled. You missed him putting his arm around your waist. You missed the shawn you know and love.

And even tho its been only 2 weeks, its felt like 2 years. You cried everyday, looking at your phone. Watching all the cute videos and pictures of you two. You always held onto your necklace he gave you with his name in it. Your 5 month anniversary was coming up, and he probably wasnt gonna be awake for it.

"M-maya-a" you heard a voice that was super familiar. You shot your head up and looked at shawn. "Shawn?" You asked almost in tears. You got up and got a hold of his hand and you felt him grasp it almost instantly. You started to cry like your life depended on it.

"Hey maya" you heard him say. He slowly opened his eyes and and looked at you. Once he got a good look at you he smiled like he used to. You couldn't stop crying. He woke up. He fucking woke up. You had your baby back. "Shawn..." you said while crying.

"Why are you crying baby?" He asked you while holding your hand with both hands. You cried even harder with that and suddenly just let go and took a seat to get yourself together.

After a few minutes of you letting it out, you finally got back up and kissed shawn like you meant it. His lips tasted the way you remembered. You looked at him and said "I missed you so fucking much"

"I heard you. You know that right" he said. You were confused. "What do you mean?" You asked confused. "All the times you sung lighty to distract yourself, everything you kept saying to me, and every single time you cried yourself to sleep. Which hurt me, because I couldn't make you feel better. All right next to me here." You turned red of embarrassment. "Dont be embarrassed, it was a motive for me to wake up again." He said smiling.

That smile, that beautiful smile of his. You kissed him again and said,"I'm gonna go tell the nurses you woke up" shawn smiled.

You walked out of the room with a huge smile on your face and went to the main desk of nurses. "Hello, excuse me?"

"Yes?" One if the nurses said.
"My boyfriend woke up from his coma"
"Oh that's delightful, what room again?"
"Room 517"
"Okay I'll have a doctor check up on him in a bit."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO IM BACK
I'm so sorry I havent updated in months but I've just been super busy with school and I'm on Thanksgiving break so yeah I had a chance to update.

Anyways I hope you guys like the chapter and thanks for reading-j♡