chapter 34

You drove so fast like you've never done so before in your life to the hospital. Your world was crashing in. And you were freaking out.

"Stay alive shawn. Please dont leave me here please" you said on the verge of tears. You finally pulled up into the parking lot of the hospital. You grabbed your keys and bag and ran to the hospital.

You ran thru the sliding doors and went to the receptionist there. "Hi can I-i see sh-shawn Mende-es." You said.

"No not yet, you have to wait another hour and a half. Hes not stable yet" she said. The last part broke your heart.

"Okay thank you. Can I be notified when I can see him?" You asked. "Sure. Just have a seat over there." She told you.

You went and sat on the visiting room. Your cramps started again. And they hurt like a bitch. So you got up and went to the pharmacy to buy some meds and maybe some food.

The pharmacy was in the building next door. So you walked there. On the walk there you couldnt stop thinking of shawn. Imagining how all those tubes look like on him. Poor baby.

Once at the pharmacy you looked for some advil pain reliever. You got in line along with a few other old people. Poor souls, they look do waisted and done. Like in pain. Or maybe it was just bc u were in pain.

After you paid for your meds you went to the cafeteria. Your hunger was nonexistent, but your mom always told u to never have meds on an empty stomach.

So you bought some cereal and some orange juice so you could have your pill.

After eating you took your pill and straight up shot down your orange juice.

Reason being is bc you still wanted to see shawn. You walked back to the building were shawn was, asking yourself inmayne what room he was in. When you got in you sat down in the same chair again.

Over on your left you saw a doctor talking to a family. They suddenly started crying. You started crying a bit too. Because you didnt want to end up like them. Receiving bad news. You sighed and turned away.

You felt your eyelids turning heavy. And drifted away....

"Maya, maya! Ms mendes!" You heard in the distance. You woke up and saw a nurse waking u up. "Yes yes?" You said shaken, literally. "You can see shawn now" she said.

Your heart slipped a beat. You instantly got up and followed her lead. "In here" she motioned. You took a deep breath and opened the door.

You couldnt believe your eyes....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHA CLIFFHANGER IM SORRY.

but anyways here's another chapter. And I just wanna thank you guys for reading and being active and commenting! It really does mean a lot.

But anyways please vote if you like the chapter and thanks for reading! -j♡