chapter 17

"Size 8 please" you said to the clerk.
"Size 10" Shawn told the clerk after.

The clerk handed you the skates and then you both went to a bench to put them on. "I'm sorry if my feet stink" you said to Shawn. Shawn chuckled.

"If anything my feet would stink." Shawn said "no bc I work out often, and yeah my feet sweat too" you said arguing. "Hun, so do I, your doc gotta stay in shape" Shawn said winking at the end.

You blushed and sat back when you finished tying your ice skates. Shawn noticed. "Hey c'mon let's go." Shawn said getting up.

"That's the thing... idk how to." You said embarrassed. "Oh then it's okay babe, c'mon I'll help you." Shawn said with a smile.

He got a hold of both your hands and you eventually got up on your feet. You couldn't stop looking down you were scared as fuck.

"Shawn I swear if you drop me I'm breaking up with you." You said joking. You instantly felt Shawns grip on your arms tighter. He's so adorable.

"Okay then, babe you need to look up at me." And you did. You looked into each other's eyes for what felt like forever. Shawn gave you a quick kiss on your lips, not letting you go.

"Okay so you need to find you balance. It's kinda like learning to ride your bike." Shawn said. You tried to move a bit, but then you started to slip. But of course Shawn caught you.

"Shawn I can't do this, I'm sorry this was very sweet of you and thank you, but I can't do this." You said sitting down again.

"No shush, Maya you can do this lets try again." Shawn said, practically forcing you up. You groaned and got up anyway.

You payed attention to how other people there were doing it. One foot in front of the other. Easy right.

You started putting your right foot in front of the left. Over and over again.

"Aye okay babe, your getting it." Shawn said with a grin on his face.

You just smiled and kept going. "Can I let go of you now or do you still need me" Shawn asked worried.

"You can let go, slowly please." You said. Slowly but surely, you aced the whole ice skating thing. You and Shawn were having so much fun. Abd it was kinda tiring too.

After about an hour of just skating, you and Shawn returned you're skates. Shawn payed, even though you insisted on paying, and then walked to the car.

Once you got in, you both just sat there. "Shawn you know how to really tire the fuck outta me." You told him.

Shawn giggled and out his hand on your thigh and said " I'm sorry Maya, but I'm happy you had fun." He said squeezing your thigh.

"Okay now take me home I'm tired"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is 11 at night and I'm so fucking tired. But I wanted to get this done first. Hope y'all like it and vote if you did.

If you guys have any chapter ideas please comment them ♡

Goodnight loves -j ♡♡