chapter 20

After a 4 hour flight you landed in your home state California. (That's were I live) you called an uber to pick you up. Just after you finished you got a call from Shawn. You told him when you would land. In California it's 7 am, in indianna it's 3 am. (Idk if I specified that the story took place in Indiana)

You picked up. "Hey Shawn." You said tired. "Hey beautiful, how was your flight?" He asked. "It was alright, I'm just jetlagged." You told him.

"Oh, then go get some sleep Maya, I just wanted to check up on you." He said. "Thanks Shawn, it means a lot, but I have to get going, my ubers here."

"Okay then, enjoy yourself, but not too much without me ;)"
You laughed, and said "will do, bye" and you hung up and got in your uber.

You told the uber driver to stop by a in and out, you missed having one of those burger every other week or so. (Sorry idk if they have them in Indiana)

You ordered yourself a double double, Cuz u were starving, and some animal fries With  a coke. You got your food and got back in the uber. About an hour later you got home. Home sweet home. The place were you grew up and made millions of memories.

You knocked on the door. You were fixing yourself up when your mom opened the door.

"Hey honey, I missed you so much!!" You said almost in tears. She brought you in for a big hug, and you missed her arms around you.

Your dad comes walking around the corner, seeing you. "Maya!! Sweetheart come here" he said, also bringing you in for a hug. After hugging them both and greeting them you asked: " weres bella and Carlos?" They were your siblings, you are the oldest.

"Oh their both at school, but they'll be home at around 3." Your mom said.
"Oh okay." You said upset, you wanted to see your siblings, but it was okay.

"I'll take your stuff up to your room" said your dad. "My room is still in tact?" You asked surprised. "Of course, why would we not?" Said your mom.

"But anyways come and sit, tell us all about Indiana and all the adventures you've been in," you mom said all exited.

"Well... I did meet someone." You said grinning. "I bet he's a keeper, your even blushing." You mom said laughing. "Yeah, he's amazing." You said, showing her a picture of you and shawn.

"Awwhhh, howel, come and look at this!" Your mom said. Your dad walked over and saw the picture, he looked at you and saw how happy you were. "If he's making you happy, it's an A in my book." He said.

"His names Shawn."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SHAWN MENDES THE ALBUM HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED LAST NIGHT AND I'M SO HAPPY AND EXITED I ALREADY PREORDERED AAAHH.

But anyways if y'all liked this chapter please vote :)
            -j♡