chapter 13

"I'm really full" Shawn groaned while starting the engine. You giggled to yourself." What about you hun?" He asked.

"Yeah" you said with no emotion, looking out the window. Shawn put his hand on your thigh. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah..." you said, barely above a whisper. You looked down at your hands in your lap. "No your not Maya. What's wrong babygirl?" He asked worryingly.

"It's just...., I can't get what happened yesterday outta my head..." you said trying not to cry. You could still feel the guys hands on you, in places were not even you haved touched.

Shawn was quiet for a moment. He went to the parking lot of a random shopping center. He parked in the farthest spot there is.

"Its okay darling, he, or anybody is not gonna harm you anymore. I'm here to prevent that." He said looking right thru your eyes.

You felt your eyes water just thinking about it. Tears were streaming down your face.

"Please don't cry baby girl, your too beautiful to cry. I don't like to see you cry." Shawn wiped a tear from your face.

"Okay then, but can you just take me home, I don't want to be seen like this." You said with tour voice cracking. "Of course hun" Shawn said turning the car back on.

Shawn put his hand on your thigh and you felt so much better, he always knows how to make you feel better.

He pulled up in your driveway and Shawn helped you out of his car. He immediately took you in for a long, safe, comforting hug.

"Its okay sweetheart, I won't let this happen again." He whispered. You didn't say anything. Y'all eventually let go and walked into your house.

Shawn looked around. This was his first time coming in your house.
"What are you gonna do?" Shawn asked. "I'm gonna change into comfy baggy clothes and watch Netflix. Wanna join?" You said.

Shawn smirked and looked into your eyes. "Of course hun." He said with a smile on his face. You simply just giggle to yourself.

You go upstairs to change and Shawn follows. "Nuh uh." You said to Shawn. He was trying to get in your room too. "I'm going to change Shawn hold on" you said laughing. "C'mon, please, I'll turn around?" Shawn said groaning.

"No just hold on a sec." You said. Shawn groaned defeated. He waited outside. You changed into some baggy gray sweats and a sports bra with a huge hoodie over it. You could hear Shawn outside. "Are u done yet?" He sounded like a little kid.

You opened the door. He was sitting with his arms crossed against the wall in front of your doorway. He had this adorable pout on his face.

"I missed you" he pouted. "C'mon let's go downstairs." You said walking away and pretending to not care.

"Uuuuuggghhhh" Shawn said getting up to follow behind you.