chapter 23

8:33 pm
*ring ring* * ring ring*

You go check who called you, it was Shawn, you instantly have a huge grin on your face.

"Hey handsome" you said.
"Hi beautiful" he said into the phone.

The butterflies woke up from hibernation. You sat on your bed, so you wouldn't pass out, you missed his voice. A lot.

" I miss you " you said. "Yeah I miss you too, but how's California babe?"

You smiled so hard it was embarrassing. "Its awesome, I missed home so much, I get to sleep in my bed again." You said. " I wish I was in that bed with you" he said in a seductive way.

You blushed like an idiot and laughed. "Same baby same , I'll be back in 6 days tho." You said. "Ugh it's too far" Shawn said groaning.

You laughed. "Be patient, I'll call you on Christmas" you said.

"Okay fineee" Shawn said, somewhat pissed. You laughed and just said "Okay goodbye for now" "bye bye hun" shawn said and hung up.

You fell back on your bed and smiled like an idiot, like they do in the movies and stuff. Then you finished getting ready for bed.

Just when you were about to turn off the lights, you mom knocked on the door, "can I come in" she asked. "Sure what is it mom?"

She had a weird look on her face, not a good weird, more like a bad weird.
You started to worry.  "Mom what Is it? " you asked worried.

She sat on the corner of your bed.

"I don't know how to say this so I'll just say it," you started to shake, you were scared what she was gonna say.

"Felicity was murdered..." she said, her voice cracked. You couldn't believe it, she was your best friend since 1st grade. You guys kinda lost contact because of the move but you still cared for her so much.

You felt your heart fall onto your stomach, this couldn't be true it just couldn't! You started shaking, pinching yourself, hoping it was a dream, but it wasn't.

"What...? MOM WHAT? THIS CAN'T BE TRUE IT CAN'T" you started screaming and crying and all these noises started coming out of you you never knew were possible.

"I'm sorry honey, I knew how much she meant to you so that's why I didn't tell you right away, but I'm so sorry.." she said, she started crying too.

"MOM WHO DID THIS" you asked.

"They don't know yet" she said.

You absoloutly broke down, all the memories, adventures, secrets, feelings, everything you guys went thru went all to waste.

"THIS CAN'T BE WHY WHY HER, IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME FELICITY WAKE UP I NEED YOU!!" You started crying and being obnoxious.

You mom simply brought you in for a comforting hug. "Sh ssh honey, it's okay, she's in a better place now" you started crying even more.

" wake up Felicity, please..." You sobbed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually made myself cry, but anyways hope you guys like it, and please vote if you do.

Omg where were you in the morning is so guuud. I love it so much.

But anyways thank you for reading and gn!
                   -j♡