chapter 40

you opened the bathroom door and looked him in the eyes. Shawn couldn't believe his ears. you could tell because of the look on his face. it was bare, surprised, and pale. you couldn't believe what you just said either, it physically hurt you. it was like giving up a piece of your heart. 

"Shawn?" he didn't speak for a while. "Maya don't ask me to do this. it will be the hardest thing I'll ever do." as soon as he said that you could feel your heart break into a million pieces. 

"your mom doesn't like me."

"so what? I do, I don't like you, I fucking love you Maya, and nothing will stop me from feeling like I do.... not even my mom," he said. 

you held everything together, it took everything in you to not run into him and hold him with every might. 

"but your mom was right, I'm the one that put you in that 3-month coma. I should've just made breakfast myself. Shawn, it should've been me in that hospital bed!" you said yelling the last part. instantly you dropped to your knees crying. 

"Maya... don't you dare say such a thing! everything happens for a reason, and I still don't know that reason but look, I'm still here, I survived, and you were right there with me the whole 3 months and I couldn't be happier. Maya, I love you so much, don't forget that ever..." Shawn said the last part with tears in his eyes. 

you didn't know what to say. you just kept crying, and that's really all that you could do at the moment. after a few moments, you heard Shawn crying. "why are you crying?" you asked him. 

"because you're crying, I can't stand to see you like this. it physically hurts me. but cmon please stop, your too beautiful to cry. I'm fine, and I hope we can just get past this." he said with his voice still cracking.

you thought about it. 

"Shawn?" you said quietly.

"yes?" 

"can I go home? I think I just need some space."

"Okay, but just come here and give me a hug. please."

you got up and saw into shawn's eyes for a moment. still as mesmerizing as when you first saw him. Shawn opened his arms and you walked into them. you squeezed like you never have. Shawn wrapped his big muscular arms around you too. this felt like home. 

"I'm sorry," you said to him in a small shy voice.

"dont apoligize, its okay"

"i love you shawn"

"i love you too maya."

you gave him a kiss and walked down stairs to get your stuff. your coat, bag, and shoes. you walked to the door and he followed behind. just before closing the door behind you you turned to him and said, "ill call you"

shawn smiled and waved goodbye. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow this was AN EMOTIONAL ONE even i cried a little. but anyways im sorry that i suck on updating but here ya go. I hope you guys like it and if so, please vote and even comment! 

love you guys - j❤️