chapter 35

You couldn't believe your eyes...

Shawn had this huge bruise on his right arm, his guitar tattoo looked all purple.
He had all these tubes inserted and one down his throat to help him breathe.

His eyes were closed and he didnt even look asleep. He looked more than that. You couldn't even explain. This image made you drop to your knees.

You started sobbing and crying. "Miss, are you okay?" Asked a nurse. "No I'm not" you said in between sobs. "Here lemme help you up." The nurse offered.

You let her help you up. And sat on one of the chairs next to the bed. You stopped crying. And cleaned yourself up a bit. "Thank you for helping me, I'm a mess but thanks." You told her. "Of course. I'll be out here if u need anything." She told you.

You sat in silence. You scooched your chair closer and held his hand. It still felt the same. "Shawn baby, please. I know you can fight this. I just know it. Dont leave me. I still want to build a family with you. I know that you'll be a great dad, please babe" you said in tears.

You couldnt loose shawn. You would miss his little cheeky smile when hes looking at you. You missed the way he picked you up when he hugged you. You missed how he was never afraid of holding your hand in public. You missed how you two would talk all night long about your dreams and goals as a couple and just random things in general.

All these memories were running thru your head and you just knew you couldnt loose shawn.

After crying for almost an hour straight, you felt your eyelids getting heavy and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Issa short chapter but it's better than nothing. Anyways as yall can see on the photo, you can see the stats on my book and WHAT THE FUCK.

I started this book out of inspiration and boredom like 2 years ago. And I never thought anybody would read it, much less vote for it. But I'd just like to say that I GENUINLY APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ON OF YOU AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OF YOUR DAY TO READ MY BOOK.

But anyways please vote if you enjoyed and THANK YOU DO MUCH HAHA -J♡