chapter 10

Later that night you started doing your makeup and curled your hair. Your costume wasn't too crazy so you didn't go too overboard.

Your burned yourself a few times but you didn't mind it. "Wow you look amazing" said ariana "I don't even have my costume on" you chuckled.

"Omg you'll look even better with it on" she said overexitedly. Ariana already had her costume on. She was going to another party. You got into your closet and put on the costume.

You looked in the mirror. You kinda hesitated. It's been a while since you put one on. You were insecure.

You walked out to let ariana see you.
"Holy.... fuck" she said, with her mouth open. You blushed. Not knowing if it's a good or bad reaction.

"Shawn getting it good 😏" she said.
You blushed even harder. "Ariana calm down this is just our second date." You said.

You looked in the mirror. You were dressed as red riding hood. You were wearing the red riding hood dress, the one that looks like a tutu. With your cape, and black thigh high boots. You were nervous.

You went back to your bathroom. Put on red lipstick, and sprayed perfume on yourself.

You heard the doorbell. "Good luck babas." Ariana said. "Thanks.... I'll need it." You said nervoulsy.

You went to the door and took a deep breath before opening the door. Shawn was a bout to say something, but instead he looked you up and down.

You blushed. Shawn was dressed as a cowboy. He had the boots and the hat and everything. He looked so hot.

"Maya.... You look beautiful." Shawn mumbled, looking into your eyes.

You blushed and said "you don't look so bad yourself." You both smiled and hugged.

He took you hand and led you to his car. He opened the door for you and you got in. He closed the car door and got in the car in the other side.

He started the car and drove away. The car ride was full of joking around and laughter. After 15 minutes of driving y'all arrived.

He got off the car and once again ran to your side. You beat him by getting off first by the time he got to the other side.

He looked upset and somewhat mad. "Ha" you said playfully. "I was supposed to help you get off." He said like a whiny 5 year old. You laughed and said, " c'mon cowboy, giddy up." You said walking away.

You heard the music from outside. Shawn put his hand on your waist and rang the door bell. His touch made your skin tingle. You smiled like an idiot.

A very drunk man opened the door. "Heeyyyygh shawnnn, wasssuupp" he said. "Hey Matt. Can we come in?" Shawn asked him. Matt said " sureeee, and lett that hottieee come innn toooo." Shawn gave him 'the look'. You laughed.

You and Shawn walked in. There was loud music, drunk young adults, couples eating each other alive, lots of food, and a bar. You looked at Shawn, you didn't know what to do, he was the only one you knew here.

"Want something to drink?"Shawn asked you. "Soda is fine." You say. Shawn walked away to the bat with all the drinks.

Suddenly a drunk guy comes up to you. "Hey beautifullll.." He said. He smelled disgusting, could barely walk, and looked like he was gonna throw up. "Please leave me alone" you said nervouly.

He gets closer to you. "C'mon, I only wanna talk to yaaa." He said, trying to touch your ass from underneath your dress. You started feeling uncomfterable. You tried to push him away.

He wouldn't move. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" you screamed. Basically being drowned out, by all the music and noises thru out the house.

This time the man didn't say a word. He started touching your ass and your waist. You were on the verge of tears.
You just closed your eyes. Waiting for it to end.

Suddenly you hear the noises of punching and someone yelling. You recognised that voice. It was Shawn.

You opened you eyes and saw Shawn beating up the dude, already on the floor and yelling at him. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER YOU CUNT."Shawn yelled

Your started crying. You went up to him and stopped him. You hated him but you also didn't want him to kill him. Shawn looked at you. Then he looked at the guy on the floor.

"You've done enough. Let's go Shawn, I just want to leave." You said in between sobs. "Ok let's go maya." He said. And with his arm around you walked out of the house.

No one else noticed the guy on the floor. They were too caught up being drunk. Shawn helped you in the car and got in the car himself. He drove off.

He didn't drive back to your house. He drove to a park. It was private, and it had a little pond too. Shawn carried you bridal style to a bench in the park. "You don't have to do this" you said.

"I know, but I wanted to." He said reassuringly. Once he sat next to you you have him a kiss on the cheek. And layed your head on his shoulder.

You could tell he was smiling. "I'm so sorry this happened to you. You don't deserve such thing. That guy is sick."
"I don't want to talk about it rn, I just want to forget about it." You said.

"Ok then, I'll tell you a joke." He said.
You put your head up and looked at him. "Knock knock." He said with a smile. "Whos there?" You asked, giggling. "Kiss" he said with a smirk.
"Kiss who?" You asked dumbfounded.

"You." He said. Then he leaned in. You closed your eyes and felt his lips move in sync with yours. The butterflies in your stomach were crazy.

He pulled back and you two were smiling like idiots. You blushed and looked down while giggling. Shawn simply just started at you, in a good way.

"You look absolutely stunning in that costume"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this chapter, I know i did.
I know it's practically Christmas season, but why not?
But anyways please don't forget to check out my other book, it's not all like the first chapter I promise 😂

Don't forget to vote if you like the chapter and please comment and let me know what you think!

I'll be leaving for mexico a week from today so I won't be able to update for almost a month :(

Thanks for reading I love you guys♡
                     -j