chapter 6

"OMG GIRL CONGRATS I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU" ariana said, while crying and screaming in the car on your way home.

"Stop crying Ari" you said chuckling.
"I'm sorry I can't, this is your first date!! Let's go shopping for something for tomorrow night!" Ariana said.

"Okay, I do need new clothes anyway." You say. You drove to the mall. In the parking lot you sent a text message to the number on the subscription note.

"I'd love to ;)" you sent Shawn. 5 minutes you got a text back saying "awesome, I'll pick you up at 6 ;)".

You and ariana walk to Macy's. You've always liked that store, you grew up buying your clothes there, so it just seemed right.

You chose out some cute ripped jeans and an elegant top and heels. Once you payed for everything you and ari went to the food court for lunch.

You both chose panda express. Cuz ya know it's the shit. You ordered and sat down to eat your food in a lonely table in the corner.

Not long into your meal you see him. You probably know who. Shawn fucking Mendes. You instantly try to hide cuz 1: you have the clothes he's gonna see you in tomorrow night with you. And 2: your eating and your those type of girls that get embarrassed to eat in front of guys.

"What are you doing?" Ariana asked. "My hot doctor is here, it feels like no matter where I go he's here!" You say, whisper shouting, from under the table.

You hear someone clear their throat. You turn around and see Shawn. Shit. You instantly turn red. "Playing hide and seek?" Shawn says laughing.

"Actually yeah" you say embarrassed.

"And who's that hot doctor you were talking about??" He said confused.

"Oh.... him??", you said hesitantly, "um I was talking about this doctor in greys anatomy" you say, trying to convince him as hard as you can.

"And you see him here in this foodcourt?" Shawn asked. "Yeah, yeah but I think he just left. "Oh I see." Shawn said, not convinced.

"How about you get up from under the table first." Shawn said.

"Oh, yeah of course, I forgot" you said laughing. Shawn laughed to himself.

You melted in the inside. His laugh is probably on of the cutest thing you've ever heard. "Well I gotta get my lunch," he said "See you tomorrow" he added with a wink before walking away. "For sure" you said.

You say back down. You lost your appetite. You didn't even want to eat anymore. "I'm so proud of you sus." Ari said.

You didn't even hear her. You couldn't stop thinking about him. His hair, his smile, his laugh, his body, and you were sure he had abs under that shirt.

You just couldn't get away from him either. Everywhere you went you bumped into him.

"Damn he's hot" you sighed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another chapter!!
Tell me what you think and what you think is gonna happen next!
Make sure to check out my other book please♡
Thank you for reading💕
-j♡