chapter 26

5:00am
It was Christmas morning. And by morning I mean morning. It was like 5 o'clock in the morning. But that didn't stop your siblings from waking you up.

"MAYA MAYA WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS" said Bella. She was shaking the fuck outta your side. As for Carlos, he was jumping on your bed.

You groaned and said " guys it's 5am, wait at least another hour or so." You said half asleep. Besides this was probably the saddest Christmas ever.

"Nooo please Maya!" Said carlos. "If you want me to go downstairs with you two, wait another hour or so." You said sternly.

"Okay...." said both of your siblings.

You kind of felt bad for rejecting them like that but, they should know why your all bummy and shit.

After a minute or so you fell asleep for another hour and a half.

6:30am
You finally got up, and got yourself together to at least fake a smile. You tied your hair up, washed your face and brushed your teeth. And put on a t-shirt bra. Then got everyone's gifts together and went downstairs.

"Good morning everyone. Merry Christmas!" You said with somewhat of a smile. You walked up to your mom and gave her a hug.

"Merry Christmas to you too hun!" She said hugging you back.

"Merry Christmas sweetheart" said you dad, also waiting for a hug.

After you hugged all of your family you started giving them your gifts.

"OMG NO WAY" Said your brother, "AN XBOX GIFT CARD AND GAME???" He said very shook. You giggled and said "Merry Christmas love."

"MAYA!!" Said your parents at the same time. "What?" You asked innocently. You mom's mouth opened as if to say something but no words came out. You dad just stared at you. "Are u serious? How much did this cost you?" Asked your dad.

"Don't worry about that, just put it on." You said getting the watch out of the box. " same goes for you mom, just wear it." You said chuckling.

"Merry Christmas!" You said to them. "Bella? Did u open yours yet?" You yelled. It was quiet for a moment. But then you heard probably the loudest scream possible for mankind.

"AAAAAAAHHAHHAHA" you heard. Your ears were ringing like crazy.
"MAYA THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU YOUR THE BEST OLDER SISTER EVERRR" she screamed while hugging you.

You were overwhelmed but yet also happy that she loves them. You hugged her back and said "I love you too, merry Christmas love."

" ah-pa-puh-..." said your dad. "We have something for you too. From all of us." He said. "What? Y'all didn't have to" you said.

"Go outside..." your mom said, she sounded exited. You did as you were told. Everyone was giggling it almost even felt like they were messing with you. "Is this a joke?" You asked. "Noooo, just go" said Bella. You opened your front door.

In front of the house was a brand new BMW. No. Fucking. Way. Your mouth dropped to the ground and instantly a huge smile appeared on your face. Tears appeared on your face and you covered your mouth. You seriously started crying. You dropped on your knees and started sobbing. So many different emotions struck in you it didn't even feel real.

"Maya? Are you okay? Do you not like it?" Said your mom. She sounded worried.

You started crying bc well IT'S A BRAND NEW CAR. But also because you knew this day was a day that you and felicity dreamed of since your teen years, to take a road trip across the country. And another reason bc you knew Shawn woukd be so happy for you, and you missed him. Like a lot.

After crying for what seemed forever you finally got on your feet. You stopped crying and looked at your mom. With your puffy eyes and everything.

"No no, I love it, I really do, it's just a lot of memories and emotions hot to me. But thank you so much." You said to your mom and gave her the tightest hug the world.

"Glad you like it hunny" she said into the hug. "But how will I take it to indiana? I have a plane ticket already booked." You said worried.

"No worries, I already contacted a car transportation company, they take it early tomorrow." Said your dad.

"Wow... I love you guys so much."