chapter 7

The next day you woke up so exited. You just wanted to fast forward the day till your date.but it doesn't happen like that.

You made yourself breakfast. Waffles with fruit and some coffee. Ariana  made herself eggs.

After breakfast you cleaned up your room a bit and set out your clothes for tonight.

"So..." said Ariana. "What you said, turning around. "You exited??" She said sounding exited herself.

"Of course i am. I never thought I would be going on a date with a guy like him." You said, surprised.

"Well just take a relaxing shower and take your time getting ready." "Ok, I will" you said.

But you were gonna wait till after lunch.

You had to get some pads. So you drove to Walgreens.

You went to the pad section and got the type of pads you use. And also a bunch of chocolate. Specifically kitkats and Hersheys.

And a few other things you needed. You hear some humming with a bit of low singing.

You look at the other aisle and see it's Shawn. Oh. My. God. You thought.

You thought that guys that can sing are super attractive. You didn't want to bump into him again so you tried to not get seen.

He was wearing under armor shorts, with some nike shoes. A nike grey hoodie that looked so warm. And a headband on his curly hair.

He was looking at vitamins. Typical doctors. Before he looked up, you ran to the cashier and bought everything and left the store.

On your way home you picked up lunch for you and ariana. Subway is bomb.

After 30 minutes or so you got into the shower. You took your time. The warm water tickled your skin.

When you got out you out on some music. You liked listening to music while getting ready. Who doesn't tbh.

You put moose and little bit of gel in your damp hair. And let it air dry. Your hair is naturally curly so.

Meanwhile you got your stiff that you bought yesterday. Ripped black jeans, one of those knit sweaters that you wear like shirts. And some brown knee high boots.

You did light makeup. You didn't wear makeup but when you did you didn't really do much. You put on mascara, concealer, a bit of highliter, and lip gloss.

When you finished you had like 10 minutes before it was 6. You got a text from Shawn.

"I can't pick you up if I don't know your adress" he said. You texted him your addres. " thank you :) " You smiled. ";)" is all you texted back.

You heard a doorbell. You looked outside and saw that there was a black jeep parked on your driveway. And Shawn at your door.

You opened the door and saw Shawn dressed so nicely. You deadass almost fainted. "This guy does things to me" you thought.

He was wearing black jeans that were ripped at the knees. That was so hot. With a button up shirt. And his hair wasn't really done but man did he smell good.

( I haven't met him but I heard that he smells really good)

He gave you a huge smile and asked "ready?" his voice kinda raspy.

"Yeah" you said somewhat shyly.

The drive there wasn't that awkward. It was only like 10 minutes long anyway.

When you arrived, shawn turned the car off, and ran out of the car to your side and opened the door for you to get off. With your purse in one hand, and Shawns in the other, he helped you out of his car.

He's such a gentleman.

He let you walk in front of you to go to the restaurant. Then he got in front of you again to open the door for you.

"Thank you" you said to him.

"No problem" he said softly.

"A reservation for Mendes" said Shawn. It sounded so hot.

It was nice to be able to get a table right away and not have to wait like the others.

Yet again with you walking first, the waitress led you to a table that was in the corner. Kinda reserved.

"Thank you" you said to the waitress.

"Can I get something for you guys to drink?" said the waitress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks!! I promise I'll update again tomorrow.

Please make sure to check out my other book! It's diferent than the first chapter don't worry ♡

Please vote if you like it💕

Thanks for reading ily - j♡