chapter 31

It was around noon and you started getting dressed and getting ready overall, so was shawn. You were both going to the fair. It was still winter, so you put on your ripped black Jean's and your tan uggs.

Along with a maroon knitted sweater that complemented your body and was really warm and soft. In the back ground you noticed shawn not knowing what to wear, and he was still in his boxers. That man did things to you.

"Babe? What's wrong?" You asked him, almost cracking up. He turned around and smiled. "You look so gorgeous" he said smiling at you. "Why thank you shawn, but why are you still naked?"

"Idk what to wear" shawn said staring at his closet. You giggled and looked. "Okay, put these on, and these boots, and.... this white tshirt. Oh and with this jacket on top." You told him, setting out the clothes from his closet.

Meanwhile he put it on, you started doing your hair and makeup. You just went your hair a bit, you were gonna go natural, to show off your natural curls.

You then washed and primed your face. You went for a natural makeup look, either way you didnt know how to do anything but that. You started putting on mascara when you felt a touch to your waist. You looked behind you and it was shawn, wearing what you told him to.

"Shawn! You look so good baby!" You said hugging him. "Well what can I say, I was styled by my lovely girlfriend." He says before planting a kiss on your lips.

You then turn around to finish your makeup while shawn brushes his teeth and does his hair. You walked over to your perfumes and put on sweet like candy by ariana grande. (That shit smells so good)

"Merry Christmas darling" you heard behind you. You turn around only to see shawn handing you a small box. "Awh babe you didn't!" You said. "Well I did here" he said handing you the box.

You open it to see a necklace that says Shawn's name in cursive. Your heart jumped with joy. "Omg I love it... can you put it in me please?" You asked shawn.

Shawn takes it out of the box and carefully puts it in you. You loved him so much. After he did he turned you around and said " maya I love you so much, and we've been together for 7 months, which have been the best months in my life. I got you this so you can wear my first name, and hopefully later wear my last name babygirl."

You teared up and kissed him. "Thank you shawn, I'll never take it off."