chapter 32

"2 wristbands please" shawn told the parson in the booth. You were waiting next to shawn to get admission into the fair. "Show them your wrist" shawn told you. You extended your arm so the old dude could put in your wristband.

"Thank you" you told him. Shawn got a hold on your hand. And he started to walk very fast. "Shawn hold on, I cant walk that fast rn.." you told him, wincing in pain.

"Why what's wrong?" He asked. His face softened, a look of worry went over his face. "I'm sore... from yesterday..." you said in a quiet voice. And looking down.
You blushed of embarrassment.

Shawn chuckled. " okay okay Im sorry babe, I'll just walk slower." Shawn said. He got a hold of your hand again and walked a bit slower. "Okay so what ride do you want to go on first... other than mine" shawn said, whispering the last part.

"Shawn! Shut up!" You said whisper shouting. You slightly pushed him. "Okay okay," he said laughing. God you loved his laugh. "Anyways, rn I want to go on this one..." you said pointing to one that looked like the dumbo ride at Disneyland. Except, not elephants, but rocketships.

"Alright then let's go." Shawn said following your lead. You scanned your wristbands and got on one of the rocketships. "Buckle your seatbelts" said the guy on the overhead.

"Enjoy the ride" he said. You grabbed Shawn's hand as soon as it started spinning. He kissed the back of your hand after. You felt so much protected with him.

"Woooh" shawn yelled, he was having a great time. The adrenaline pumped right thru your veins. You were scared af but you loved it.

After what felt forever it was finally time to go. Shawn extended his hand to give you. "Thank you shawn" you said. You fixed yourself up a bit and kept walking.

You got a hold of Shawn's hand again.
"Were so you wanna go now?" Shawn asked you. "You choose this time." You said kissing his cheek. "Okay then..." he said looking around.

"Oooh that one" shawn said pointing at a rollercoaster. "Oh god.." you said.

After a few rides and ice skating you both decided to do some of the booth games. But first yall were gonna eat. "2 hot dogs and 2 drinks" you told the person in the booth. "$10.67 please." You started taking out your wallet when you heard "thank you." You look up and saw that shawn already payed.

"Shawn what are you doing? You asked him. "Um paying for our food?" He said.
"I was going to" you argued. "Too slow" he said laughing. 

"Here you go" the guy said, handing you the food. "Thank you so much sir" shawn told the guy. You both walked to a table in the picnic area. "God aren't you cold?" You asked shawn. "Nope" he said. "Lucky." You said before taking a bite of your hotdog.

Shawn took off his jacket and wrapped it around you. Hes so sweet, you instantly felt so much warmer.

You smiled at shawn. "Thank you baby" you said. "My pleasure gorgeous." He said back. He grabbed your hand and squeezed it. You simply just smiled and blushed.

After 5 more minutes and finished your food, and walked up to the first game of the night. It was a classic shoot the duck one. "One game please" said shawn.

You both  came up to the guns and picked one up. "Your going down" you said to shawn. "I'd like to see you try" shawn said squinting his eyes.

As soon as the ducks popped up you started shooting away. And instantly shot one duck. "What?" Said shawn yelling, all surprised. You laughed and kept going.

You kept going, shooting 3 more. And shawn didnt get one. The bells went off signaling the game was over. You laughed so hard your stomach hurt. Shawn just stood there saying nothing, embarrassed.

"Well played darling" shawn said.