chapter 24

7:13 am
It was a long night for you. You couldn't really sleep, used tissues all over the floor and your bed. Pictures of you and feliticity were on your nightstand. And your phone died.

You felt so numb. Didn't care for shit. She was your best friend for 17 years. Everytime you saw or thought of her, it was almost as if someone injected memories and feelings you've felt.

Your eyes were red and puffy, you nose hurt everytime you blew your nose. Even though she was gone you texted her.

Maya: wake up, please. I miss you and I need you. I'm a mess without you.

Maya: I'll never forget everything we've been through, thank you for always being there for me and understanding me. I love you, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

You were rolled up in bed silently crying. You just couldn't stop. You couldn't.

*knock knock*

"Hey sweetie, how are you holding up?" Said your mom. "I don't wanna talk about it." You said. With dread in your voice. You wanted whoever killed her dead.

"Fine... is there anything you need or want?" She asked. You thought for a minute. "Can you plug in my phone so it can charge? You asked, not moving, or looking up. "Of course" she came in, got your phone and charged it.

" feel free to come downstairs for breakfast whenever your ready." She said before leaving.

Suddenly you started feeling sleepy. You eyelids became heavy, and soon you feel asleep. You face looked peaceful

8 hours later 
You heard a little jingle in the distance. It got louder and louder. Until you opened your eyes.

It was your phone, you slowly got up to see who it was. It was Shawn, you quickly picked it up to answer.

Shawn:hey sweetheart you okay? I've called like a gazillion times before you answered.

Maya: no I'm not.

Shawn: OMG what hun what happened?

Maya: remember my bestfriend felicity? My bestfriend since 1st grade?

Shawn: Yeah?

Maya: yeah well she's gone.

You could feel yourself chocking up.

Shawn: oh my god, sweetheart, I'm so sorry, how are you?

Maya: I've never been in such pain in my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done. It's pretty gloomy but I tried :/

But anyways if you liked it, please vote and comment ♡
                     -j♡