chapter 18

You fell asleep in the 30 minute drive. And it didn't help that shawn was playing slow songs in the car.

Shawn pulled up in your driveway. He saw that you were asleep and gave u a light kiss on your forehead.

He got off his car and walked over to your seat. Unbuckled your seatbelt. And lightly slid it off of you. Shawn then carefully slid his arm behind your back and the other arm under your thighs.

You were somehow still asleep.

Anyways Shawn carried you bridal style into the house. Ariana was watching tv. And saw what was happening and was amazed.

"Shawn is she drunk?" Ariana asked.
"No she just fell asleep on the way here." He said above a whisper.

"Oooohhh well her room is the first door on the right." She said.  "Thanks" Shawn said. Shaw slowly turned the knob.

You somehow had your arms around Shawns neck. He walked up to your bed and lightly set you down. Making sure u didn't wake up. He stayed watching over you for about 30 seconds and then decided to lay next to you as well.

That's when you woke up. 
You softly blinked your eyes twice only to see Shawn next to you.

"Baby what are you doing?" You asked with a sleepy voice. "Ariana let me in, and then I decided to stay" he said not opening his eyes. "C'mon I just want to sleep I'm tired as fuck." Shawn groaned.

Heating him curse like that with his sleepy raspy voice gave you eargasms all over. ( sorry I'm weird)

You moved a bit closer to Shawn and then he just wrapped his arm around you. That was the best feeling ever. His arm made you feel safe and secure.

You layed your hand on top of his and took a moment to let all of it sink in.
Shawn gave you a kiss on the cheek and then started humming softly.

Not a certain song or anything, just whatever. It was relaxing. And slowly, you feel asleep to his humming and his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys♡ sorry this a boring filler chapter, but I think it's cute.

Shawn is everywhere rn and I love it the fandom is so active and lit and aaah

But anyways hope u guys like it and if u do, please don't mind voting
            -j♡