chapter 14

"What do you wanna watch?" You asked chewing some popcorn. "Idk what do you wanna watch." Said Shawn. "Um... the notebook?" You said hoping he would say yes.

"Fine I guess" Shawn said. "If you don't wanna watch it we can watch something else." You said looking at Shawn. He was sitting in the couch while you were standing next to the tv. "Lets watch harry potter then." Shawn said.

"I don't like harry potter." You said like it meant nothing. Shawn put his hand on his heart acting offended. "Excuse me?" He asked very offended. You started laughing. "What?" You asked clueless. "Harry potter is the shit. And Hermione is cute too" Shawn said smirking.

You put a serious look on your face. "Okay watch it I guess" you said walking away. Shawn put a serious worried look on his face. He quickly got up. "I'm sorry Maya, I didn't mean it like that." He said pulling on your arm.

"Then how did you mean it??" You asked, you made sure he heard how pissed you were. "I don't know, but I want you.... we can watch the notebook. I'm sorry hun." He said.

You slowly walked back to the living room. Shawn followed behind you. You put the notebook on and sat on the couch. You didn't say anything but you cozied up next to Shawn.

You could feel Shawn smiling. Minutes later, you fell asleep to Shawns heartbeat. You felt really protected and loved.

"Maya" you heard in the distance. "Maya, Maya!!" You heard closer. You opened your eyes and there saw Shawn. "Hey.." You said in a sleepy voice.

He got really close next to you and whispered, "Your sleepy voice sounds really sexy babe." You could almost even feel him turned on. You started laughing. It was so funny nd cute at the same time.

"Oh yeah?" You said. Shawn responded by pressing his lips on yours. He kissed you a few times until you felt him beg for entrance. And you let him in.

You felt his tongue roam your mouth. And you loved every part of it. You then pulled back for air. You looked at Shawn and you could see the amount of lust in his eyes. He smirked and pressed his bulge in your stomach.

You giggled and kissed him. "Not yet shawny boy" you said with a finger on his lips. You smirked. Shawn groaned.
"But I want you so bad" he said. You giggled and said, "be patient."

He started another make out session. This time he touched your thigh, waist and even one of your boobs. You could tell he wanted to fuck you hard, but you werent ready yet.

You pulled away and said," I'm thirsty" " me too" Shawn said. You laughed and said "No for water"

Shawn got off of you and let you get up to get some water. He finally put on his shoes and walked up behind you. He hugged you from behind and yet again, pressed his bulge against your butt. You smirked.

"I have a shift in the evening" he said. "Awe okay babe." You said. "I'll miss you" Shawn said centimeters away from your mouth. "I'll miss you too, also thank you for today." You said.

"Anytime." Shawn said smiling. He brushed his soft lips against yours. After a mini make out session he pulled away. "Talk to you later hun." He said.

"Of course." You said. You saw him walk out of your house and drive away. You closed the door and leaned against it. You couldn't believe that just happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is kinda of a steamy chapter. So if your not into that I'm sorry♡

Hope yall liked it and vote if you do♡     -j