chapter 11

You couldn't believe he just said that. You basically fell apart, but somehow managed to stay together. You were nervous as hell (oops) to wear such a risky costume, and for him to tell u he loves it made you feel so much better.

"Thank you shawn" you said while blushing. You didn't know what to do so you just looked at the playground beside you both.

"What do you look for in a guy?" Shawn asked you, you could tell he was nervous, but it was absoloutly adorable.

"Well, I most of all want a guy that can make me laugh, I want a guy that can be sensitive at times, and listen to my problems, and that loves cheesy stuff," you said giggling. "And looks are just a bonus." You said, he was staring into your soul with his dark brown eyes.

"Ah, that's nice, now I know how to win the heart of the girl I love..." He said with the most beautiful smile that could exist on this planet earth.

You blushed so hard. "Well what do you look for in a girl?" You asked nervously. "Well I also want a goofy girl, someone that I can be myself around with, and that she can keep up with me," he said laughing, you chuckled, " I also want someone that can be kind to me, someone that is kindhearted and isn't afraid to say what is on her mind, or what is right. And like you said, looks are a bonus." You were in a trance with his voice, both singing and speaking.

"That's awesome." You said. Then a silence came, not an awkward one, just silence. You looked up to the moon. You could feel Shawn staring at you.

You were cold, so you wrapped yourself in your own arms. Shawn took off his cowboy jacket and put it on you. "No shawn this isn't necessary" you said shivering.

"You literally shivered while saying that, here take it." He said with worry in his voice. Man was he a gentleman.

You kept it, and started walking to the car cuz you wanted to leave, you were way too tired and it was like 12 am.

You heard footsteps behind you. And then heard Shawn say "Maya wait."
You turned around and saw Shawn with a serious yet nervous face.

He got a bit closer to you and grabbed you right hand and keeled down.

" I know this might be soon but I don't care I can't hide my feelings anymore." Your eyes went wide and your hands started getting sweaty.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Shawn asked you. You put your hand over your mouth and didn't know what to do.

Shawn saw your reaction and immediately started smiling. His smile was so gorgeous.

"Of course I will shawn." You said, your voice cracking. Shawn got up off his knee and instantly hugged you and spun you around.

He put you down, and put his hands on your waist , and you both took a moment to look into each other's eyes.

You then blushed an looked down, shawn kept staring. You got free from his hold and said "thank you" and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

You both walked to the car and as usual, he opened the car door for you, you got in and he closed the door.

He then got in himself and started the car. He put his hand on your thigh. His touch made you feel weird, in a good way.

You put your hand over his and looked outside the window during the drive.

When he got to your house he, as usual, opened the door for you and helped you out, especially since you were wearing high heeled boots, which, were hurting your feet for a while now.

He helped you walk to your front door. " Thank you cowboy" you said.
"No problem, my little red riding hood." He said looking into your eyes.

You blushed. You got closer and put your arms around his neck, he then put his hands on your waist. You loved it. "I love how those boots look on you." He said with a smirk on his face. You laughed and said,"you'll see me in thigh high stockings if your lucky." You said teasingly.

He pulled you closer and you could feel his bulge growing. You kept in your laugh. "Don't tease me hun." He said in a voice full of dread.

You kissed him, and then got out of his hold. "Goodnight" you said. "Goodnight love" he said and you both went your separate ways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done!! I hope you guys liked it and if so please vote♡

I cane back from Mexico on Saturday and I'm still jetlagged 😭
Also merry Christmas and happy New Year's ♡♡
                            -j