chapter 29

8:47am
You woke up to the smell of something cooking. You open your eyes and see your clothes still on the floor. How embarrassing. You covered yourself up real quick. You look beside you and shawn isn't there anymore, so you assumed he was the one cooking.

You heard him singing, to perfect by ed Sheeran. He doesn't sing often, but the times he does, he sounds so angelic.
Hes really good.  As for yourself, you loved singing too, but you kind of stopped when starting college.

College is lowkey depressing and when your moody you dont sing. (Well I dont ar least).

You got up, stretched, but on one of Shawn's t shirts and your underwear and got his gift. You walked downstairs, the tile on the stairs walking you up even more. You were just in time for the second verse, and you started singing along it, surprising shawn.

"Well I found a man, stronger than anyone I know, he shares my dreams, I hope that someday well share our home..."  you sang as you walked up to him, and he put his hand on your waist with the biggest grin ever.

"I found love, to carry more than just my secrets, to carry love, to carry children of our own, we were still kids but were so in love..."

You looked into his eyes, singing every word, wrapping your arms around his neck. And he put both his arms on your back, pushing your towards him, still smiling.

" fighting against all odds, I know well be alright this time, darling just hold my hand, I'll be your girl you'll be my man, and I see my future in your eyes..."

You guys started to slow dance together, just slightly rocking back and forth, still looking into each other's eyes.

"Baby I, dancing in the dark, with you between my arms, barefoot in the grass..."

Then shawn started to sing too.

"Listening to our favorite song, when I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful I dont deserve this, darling you look perfect tonight."

You stopped dancing, and looked up at him. Shawn smiled and planted a long kiss on your lips. The butterflies woke up with that. You smiled and said "I love it when you sing." You said to him

"Your voice is so powerful and soft at the same time, that talent right there." said said to you.  He kissed you again and said

"breakfast is ready, go and sit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a cute short little chapter.
Hopefully yall like its nd if so, please vote!