Dad

Abby's POV

I pull him closer, my lips locked on his as i gently drive him away from Parker,

My back met the wall, still continuing our make out. I motion Parker to the front door.

He nods and waves goodbye before proceeding outside, I cup Dave by his cheeks and pull away from his lips as soon as i realized that Parker was gone.

He smiles at me before turning to my left, resuming to what he was doing. But then sees that Parker was long gone.

"Damn" He muttered before sitting down on the chair and began eating.

I smiled to myself before sitting down infront of him. Slowly nibbling on a piece of bacon.

I stare at him while he eats, taking note of every remarkable feature of his face.

There's something about him that makes me feel hot and cold. The two feelings come together when i feel his touch, his skin that drives me insane. Barely able to grasp any control of myself when we touch.

He looks up, finding me staring at him. His eyes wide, an eyebrow raised as he looked back at me.

"Something wrong?" He asked, slowly continuing to take spoonfuls of rice.

"Not really, just wanted to ask if you're enjoying my food" I spoke. Popping the bacon in my mouth,

"Its delicious. Like your lips" He smirked. It took me about a second or so to what he said.

"Stop" The tone in my voice came out wrong into a flirtatious tone.

He glanced back at me with his smirk before returning back to finishing his food.

***

I got out of the car and entered the building, entering the elevator and proceeded to Dave's office.

I prepared his coffee before placing a sticky note beside it.

The edges of my lips lifts to a smile before proceeding back inside my office.

I sat down on the chair and opened my laptop and started to type down the files I needed to submit by tomorrow.

A lady enters inside I look up to see her staring at me with her lips in a thin line.

" Miss. Velasco., someoene wants to see you at the meeting room" She said. I stood up and nodded at her before proceeding to the meeting room.

"Abby!" I turn to see Parker walking closer to me, he waves and smiles at me as i continued to walk.

"Abby, i'm so sorry for awhile ago" He walked beside me, rubbing the back of his neck with the palm of his hand.

"It's okay. Atleast your alright and at work, And i'm sure Dave wouldn't mind" I said. Slowly stroking on my chin as i remembered the reason on why he was mad.

Parker stayed silent and placed a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from my walk, Hr leaned in vloser to my ear before whispering,

"Roses are red, Violets are blue, Now I realize, that I Like You." His voice sent a shivering feeling through me, his voce warm but seemed cold when he whispered to me. His hand cupped the side of my neck, before gently placing a kiss on my forhead, the kiss lingered as my eyes closed. But when i opened them, he was gone.

What did he mean?

Does this mean, he... likes me?

My eyes snapped to the door infront of me. Realizing that i made it to my destination.

I pushed the door open before entering inside and closing the door behind me.

I sat down one of the plushy chairs. My body sinking into the leathery fabric.

"Who told you to sit down?" A deep and hollow voice spoke, my skin shivered, causing me to turn my attention to  the big leather couch at the very edge of the table.

" I'm sorry...Sir?" I asked. Slowly taking small steps to him, His chair is facing backwards making it hard to see his face.

" Abby Velasco. Personal Assistant of Dave Sanchez, the most powerful man in this company" He said. And then my mind drifted to a thought that i knew could be possible.

The man stood up, his height tall, his shoulders broad, but his aura spoke authority and bussiness.

And slowly, the man turned to me, my heart tightened to see a man having an almost same feature as Dave,

His face was now fully visible, his eyes a shade of brown, hair fixed proffesionally, perfectly shaped eyebrows cheekbones slightly visible but not that sharp against the light, has the same lips as Dave.

The man standing infront of me, Dave's Father.

I tried to speak, but my throat seemeed to have a mind of its own and remained mute. My mouth opened and closed but no words came out.

His face lit up in amusement, his lips curl to a smile,making it seem like he aged younger even with the small wrinkles forming on his face,

"Personal Assistant of my eldest son" He spoke, his voice light with the smile on his face,

I stepped backwards, trying my best to hide my fear even with the mask of amusement on his face,

Where's Dave when I need him?

But then his face darkened, his eyes seemed to cascade shadows around them, His face now serious, his lips in a thin line and his stare sharp as it focused on me,

"And you're in a relationship with him. Abby Velasco, A Secretary, A Personal Assistant, the girlfriend of my son"

"And this is inappropriate. And i know that you two have been hiding this horrid secret." His voice sounded with disgust, his lips now in a scowl,

"This is repulsive. Why did my son take the likes of you?" His voice now sounded in anger, he walked closer to me, inching in closer while my feet automatically walked backwards.

"S-sir i'm sorry! But i love your son!-"

"I want this relationship over! This cannot go on for long. Young lady i will-"

"Father!"

I didn't realize that my eyes were closed, my arms were wrapped around me, serving as a shield from his deafening anger.

The warmth of a hand wrapped on my cold fingers, i slowly opened my eyes to see Dave standing infront of me, his back infront of me while he stared faced to face with his father.

"What is this son?" His father glared at him, with eyes burning with intense anger.

Dave stood still with his hand in mine,  his eyes still fixated on his father.

"I love her Father, and no one's going to change that. Not even you."

There was silence. But the atmosphere seemed thick enough to cut through.

And that's when i heard the sound of a blow with a fist, Echoing around the walls of the room.