Billionaire's Last Chance

He was the man I once fought for.

I watched him in the crowd, his tall figure looming over the others. He still looked the same from the day he left me, his hair was different, it was a shade darker from before and it appeared to be tousled and messy, his sharp jaw was neat with no stubble left, and his dark eyes still held the same sharp and cold gaze.

But as his eyes met mine, I was overwhelmed by the memories I once forgot, they were all coming back to me like a tide on the waves, my heart pounding with each memory.

And as I blinked, trying not to believe that I had seem him, he was suddenly infront of me, a warm smile on his face.

His lips parted, and I became nervous. His words were never the truth, they were lies drowned in feeble vows, ones that would never come true.

He was the one who left me, left my heart to bleed for him. I had suffered for the past two years, and I wasn't going to let him into a second chance with me.

I would not let myself to be stupid once again.

And with my eyes locked on his, I raised my hand high, and slapped him hard on the face.

It had been two years.

After having an affair, a one night stand, and being left by the man she loved, Abby had told herself to forget the man who broke his promise, the man who promised he would come back.

She had moved on, had a stable job, and a perfect relationship.

But she soon finds herself in the midst of a crowd, standing in front of him, with her boyfriend beside her.

The stakes were higher this time, and the world would be watching their every move.

He had come back for her, and he wasn't going to stop until she wants him back.

-Book two of The Billionaire Series-

Finally after an eternity, I hope this tickled your interest because my guilt has been eating me for the past couple months. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to update, school's a wreck and time passed by so fast I lost track of it. Here I am writing this for you guys because the messages, comments I received were endless and I cannot thank you enough for your support and patience.

I'll be answering questions regarding this book, message me privately and I'll respond when I'm free!

Vote and Comment! The more you spam I get the encouragement to write and finish early for your enjoyment!

I WILL TRY TO POST CHAPTER 1 OF BOOK 2 ON THE END OF FEBUARY

Follow me to get the latest updates and notifications!

Thank you and have a good night!