i| Initium

"Somewhere along the lines, we stopped seeing eye to eye."

unum

unum.

Initium

existing or occurring at the beginning

════════

Annalise's P.O.V

I GIGGLED AS NATHANIAL'S SOFT LIPS WERE PLACED ON MY NECK, TRAILING UP AND DOWN THE SIDE OF IT.

He trailed his kisses up to my jaw and initiated chaste kisses alongside it before reaching my lips. Every time his soft and sweet lips moulded against my skin, I felt myself gasp for air. It felt as if each kiss was accompanied by an electric shock, sending chills down my spine. My arms wrapped around his neck as his hands were grasping the back of my clothed thigh, under my skirt, but on top of my black tights. My fingers pulled his soft curls as he groaned before pushing me backwards. The sudden movement caused me to tumble slightly, my hands dropping from around him and slamming on the piano keys.

A loud screeching sound erupted from the large instrument, causing the two of us to spring apart. My heart slammed against my ribcage in shock as I stared at Nathanial. A moment went by and the two of us were able to process exactly what had happened, causing us to burst out into laughter. "That's the last time we make out in a music room!" I scolded the grinning boy in front of me as he smiled sheepishly. I was still breathing heavily from the earlier make out session.

He laughed, "you're so paranoid it's so cute."

I pouted slightly, "I'm not paranoid, I just have to practice," I explained.

"Uh huh," he chuckled, "come on babe, Monday fourth period is the only time we have a free period at the same time, and you don't even want to spend it with me. You'd rather be playing your music."

"It's practicing, and I want to do at least one hour a week, this is the only time the practice rooms are free," I explained. "Besides you don't have a free period, you have Biology."

"Come on, Mr Duncan doesn't even realise we're out of lesson, he doesn't care."

"I know," I murmured, standing on my tiptoes and pressing my lips against his, "but you need to do well in it if you want to get into UCL."

"Why don't you miss a psychology lesson and spend a free period with me?" He asked me quietly.

"I can't, I can't miss any lessons. If I miss a lesson I might-" I began before Nathanial interrupted me.