vi| Secretorum

"She's not even drop dead gorgeous
But she kills me anyway."

sex

sex.

secretorum

something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.

════════

"SO WHO WANTS TO GO FIRST?" CHASE BROKE THE AWKWARD SILENCE.

The three of us were sat in our usual booth in the corner of the diner, our breakfast food in front of us. The boys had a stack of pancakes each, both with black coffee in front of them too. I strayed away from the brothers, grabbing a plain croissant and a caramel hot chocolate instead. I knew I would never be able to finish a stack of pancakes and I definitely could not stand black coffee.

"I think we should go in order of importance," I mentioned to Chase before the two of us glanced at Tyler. Clearly his serious relationship was much more important than our news.

"I agree," Tyler nodded. Chase and I exchanged glances, both clearly unconvinced. "Starting with the least important. So Chase. Scarlett?" Tyler suggested and I giggled.

Should've seen this coming.

Chase sighed, "fine. I'll take one of the team. Just know that you're both cowards. Scarlett is a long term fling, I think. Maybe friends with benefits? We haven't discussed it yet," he confessed.

"So you're not going out?" I asked him.

He scoffed, "God no."

"And does she know that?" I questioned.

"She seems quite obsessive - and jealous for that matter - regarding Lise," Tyler added.

"Well the girls I'm usually with are jealous of Lise," Chase muttered.

"What?" I asked as I turned to him.

Tyler shrugged, "I thought that was obvious. The girls he's with are always jealous of you because, whether you're aware of it or not, he spends more time with you than he does any other girl."

I looked between the two brothers. "But up until recently I've been with Nate. The entire school knows that!"

Tyler's eyes met mine, "and we will get to why you're not with him anymore, but the problem isn't you or Nate. The problem is my little brother who will put you before any girl he's with-"